Bo Diddley died today

evince

Truthmatters
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=sgzn7VyoqEw&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

he was a guitar great.

Its a damn shame. He was one of the greatest guitarists of our time.

I'll expand a quote from a friend.

"This is certainly proof the athiests are correct. You cannot claim there is a benevolent, loving God when Johnny Cash, Bo Diddley, Warren Zevon, and Ray Charles are dead, but Celine Dieon, Michael Bolton, and Barry Manilow are alive and well"

R.I.P. Gunslinger....!

You entertained me for decades...now the angels have your talent all to themselves!:flagsal:

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1Mk6U5zVY[/nomedia]

Its a damn shame. He was one of the greatest guitarists of our time.

I'll expand a quote from a friend.

"This is certainly proof the athiests are correct. You cannot claim there is a benevolent, loving God when Johnny Cash, Bo Diddley, Warren Zevon, and Ray Charles are dead, but Celine Dieon, Michael Bolton, and Barry Manilow are alive and well"

:)

LMAO

I was thinking .. I was blessed to live the sixties and experience the music of the time.

Wanna be younger? .. Naw .. I'd have missed the sixties ..

I was thinking .. I was blessed to live the sixties and experience the music of the time.

Wanna be younger? .. Naw .. I'd have missed the sixties ..

I have no serious desire to be younger. I have seen and experienced some amazing times. Its been one helluva ride and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Back