Bob Schaffer's son puts racist crap on his MyFace page...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Schaffer's son went and put racist posters on his Myface page...

Including "What would Republican Jesus Do?" with Jesus with an Automatic Rifle in front of the Confederate Battle Flag, a poster with the pyramids with the caption, "Slavery Gets Sh*t Done", a poster of different guns with "Celebrate Diversity", etc.

I cannot imagine the crapstorm that kid is going to get when he gets home....

Holy Moley...

I would like to point out that with the "bumper sticker" app your friends send (usually completely absurd, this being pointless college stuff) bumper stickers to you. So Justin Schaefer didn't post that stuff, and the title is reflective of someone who doesn't understand this fact.

01AwcAX3d_z2cAAAADAAAAAAAAAAA.png

Well that's nice.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that with the "bumper sticker" app your friends send (usually completely absurd, this being pointless college stuff) bumper stickers to you. So Justin Schaefer didn't post that stuff, and the title is reflective of someone who doesn't understand this fact.
LOL. Oh nooooeees! I don't know enough about myface?!!!1!!1!shiftplusone!

I transferred the title from the Denver Post dude.... I dropped "apologizes" and added the word "crap" but it is essentially the same.

Anyway, if this is true it says much for him that he apologized for what others sent to him without attempting to pass the blame to them.

The slavery sticker helps to explain Shaeffer's position on the Mariana Islands.

As I asked previously, who's running this campaign? It doesn't seem to be going terribly well.

The slavery sticker helps to explain Shaeffer's position on the Mariana Islands.

As I asked previously, who's running this campaign? It doesn't seem to be going terribly well.
I'm reasonably sure his son's myface page wasn't put out by the campaign, and with a better understanding of myface provided by Watermark, it seems that he apologized for what was done by others without passing the buck.

This shows that it will be difficult in the future to control the message. Sometimes kids don't think things through.

I think it was a great satirical comment about the content of the Prevailing globalist ideology, the same things they teach in MBA school, "Think rarely and carry a big whip." Fascist sycophant wannabes, screwing everying and everyone for a constantly collapsing fiat currency. Fools.

The globalization fascists fully embrace slavery, though they will deny it till they're blue in the face, based on the fact that some cents are thrown the slaves way.

It's slavery when local governments are paid off by foreign interested parties to guarantee that there are no other options in society besides the foreign owned sweat shop.

LOL. Oh nooooeees! I don't know enough about myface?!!!1!!1!shiftplusone!

I transferred the title from the Denver Post dude.... I dropped "apologizes" and added the word "crap" but it is essentially the same.

Anyway, if this is true it says much for him that he apologized for what others sent to him without attempting to pass the blame to them.

LOL yeah he probably knew everyone would think that when he made the statement.

I'm reasonably sure his son's myface page wasn't put out by the campaign, and with a better understanding of myface provided by Watermark, it seems that he apologized for what was done by others without passing the buck.

This shows that it will be difficult in the future to control the message. Sometimes kids don't think things through.

Honestly, every kids page probably looks like that. But I wouldn't keep the slavery shit. I've got black friends on facebook.

All the other stuff on my page is at least as stupid, but my dad's not running on a platform of promoting family values.

Schaffer's son went and put racist posters on his Myface page...

Including "What would Republican Jesus Do?" with Jesus with an Automatic Rifle in front of the Confederate Battle Flag, a poster with the pyramids with the caption, "Slavery Gets Sh*t Done", a poster of different guns with "Celebrate Diversity", etc.

I cannot imagine the crapstorm that kid is going to get when he gets home....

Holy Moley...

Isn’t he the Republican against Udall?

Well, looks like another dem pickup.

I love his facebook groups.

"Democracy bad, republic good" - a facebook group with a long rambling argument about how democracy is evil, resorting to such brilliant retorts as "ZOMG WHY DONT YOU GO ELECT HITLER!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEY DONTT TEACH BASIC FACT THAT DEMOCRACY IS TEH SUXXOR!"

I really hate people who ramble on about that kind of shit. If you look, it's usually a white kid in a black neighborhood who joins them.

Back