Boehner the Boner!

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
The GOP gave a press conference and no one came!

They announced their rehashed Newty plan and all the major networks were at the UN covering Obama, I bet someone, who didn't look at Obama's schedule and planned this event get in REAL trouble!

I am dying, the GOP is trying to bring back what they perceive as their glory days! the 90's and the Contract with America, but now I believe it is called, THE CONTRACT ON AMERICA!, but I could be wrong, he he! :clink: Stupid GOP
God's Own Party better get a prayer chain going, they need all the help they can get with the TEA PARTY take over and $12 million dollar Sarah says they are the new deal, the real deal!

Is everybody ready? What a fuckfest! and this is really the only way I can see describing it right now, they are all out to screw us! Hope you like it!

They announced their rehashed Newty plan and all the major networks were at the UN covering Obama, I bet someone, who didn't look at Obama's schedule and planned this event get in REAL trouble!

I am dying, the GOP is trying to bring back what they perceive as their glory days! the 90's and the Contract with America, but now I believe it is called, THE CONTRACT ON AMERICA!, but I could be wrong, he he! :clink: Stupid GOP
God's Own Party better get a prayer chain going, they need all the help they can get with the TEA PARTY take over and $12 million dollar Sarah says they are the new deal, the real deal!

Is everybody ready? What a fuckfest! and this is really the only way I can see describing it right now, they are all out to screw us! Hope you like it!

Or the "Pledge to America".

(Excerpt)Even as Republicans released their document Thursday morning, Democrats called it nothing more than a repackaging of the same policies Republicans have pitched for years.

"We have seen this movie before and the American people walked out on it," said Doug Thornell, a senior adviser to Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.). "We don't need a sequel."

Ryan Hecker, a Houston lawyer who was the impetus behind a Tea Party-backed document called the Contract From America, said that even though some of the items in the new Pledge are identical to parts of the Contract From America, Republicans in Washington cannot assume that releasing a set of promises will automatically win over Tea Party activists.((End)
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09/22/gop-revamps-94-contract-with-pledge-to-america/?ncid=webmail

The Contract With, The Contract On, The Pledge.....nothing but the same old, tired, worn-out ideas presented in new packaging. But I suppose some folks will buy it. :wall:

Or the "Pledge to America".

(Excerpt)Even as Republicans released their document Thursday morning, Democrats called it nothing more than a repackaging of the same policies Republicans have pitched for years.

"We have seen this movie before and the American people walked out on it," said Doug Thornell, a senior adviser to Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.). "We don't need a sequel."

Ryan Hecker, a Houston lawyer who was the impetus behind a Tea Party-backed document called the Contract From America, said that even though some of the items in the new Pledge are identical to parts of the Contract From America, Republicans in Washington cannot assume that releasing a set of promises will automatically win over Tea Party activists.((End)
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09/22/gop-revamps-94-contract-with-pledge-to-america/?ncid=webmail

The Contract With, The Contract On, The Pledge.....nothing but the same old, tired, worn-out ideas presented in new packaging. But I suppose some folks will buy it. :wall:
Ahahahaha, even the Tea baggers aren't buying it!

And you claim to be so non-partisan. :palm:

Rana, does your rant still apply after November, or are you aiming for short term?
Well, I have been ranting since 2001 when I found my first message board, what is your prediction on this subject, should we present a poll?

Will Rana still rant in 2011?

I am very disgusted with Obama. He has not proven to be the leader I wanted, but I still find the tea bags of no solution to our current problems. I do not think they even know what they face, they all seem so naive!

So, ranting will continue, because when some come on here and get so "all fired up", a good Wasilly term, and think that the Party of God is the way to go or the newbie tea bags, well, I just have to poke them with a Rana stick is all!

I really don't see any help on the horizon! and that is what worries me!

Last edited:
I could send you the pair I had before my reconstruction!

I'm sure they were fucking awesome (the tits, so to speak), but no thanks!!

Not to be bigoted against the cancer ladies, but it would appear your condition lost you one hearty faceplant from me. But you are still welcome to imagine, as this should be a titilaling intrigue of equal footing.

:clink:

I'm sure they were fucking awesome (the tits, so to speak), but no thanks!!

Not to be bigoted against the cancer ladies, but it would appear your condition lost you one hearty faceplant from me. But you are still welcome to imagine, as this should be a titilaling intrigue of equal footing.

:clink:

That's harsh man. Store-boughts stand-ins are awesome.

Us men lose our hair and our wives still love us. Mr. Froggy is a totally lucky guy, to have a charming and lovely gal.

On Topic: Given Mr. Boner's inclination to shed tears at the drop of a hat, I wonder if he cried and sobbed when no one came to his party?

Us men lose our hair and our wives still love us. Mr. Froggy is a totally lucky guy, to have a charming and lovely gal.

On Topic: Given Mr. Boner's inclination to shed tears at the drop of a hat, I wonder if he cried and sobbed when no one came to his party?

I agree, if I wind up married to a woman as personable as Froggie, the loss of her womanly appendages will be negligable compared to what remains as a whole.

gopplayers-600w_300x350.jpg

One analysis of the Pledge for America:

"...the document talks about the need to cut spending. But as far as I can see, there’s only one specific cut proposed — canceling the rest of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which Republicans claim (implausibly) would save $16 billion. That’s less than half of 1 percent of the budget cost of those tax cuts. As for the rest, everything must be cut, in ways not specified — “except for common-sense exceptions for seniors, veterans, and our troops.” In other words, Social Security, Medicare and the defense budget are off-limits.

So what’s left? Howard Gleckman of the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center has done the math. As he points out, the only way to balance the budget by 2020, while simultaneously (a) making the Bush tax cuts permanent and (b) protecting all the programs Republicans say they won’t cut, is to completely abolish the rest of the federal government: “No more national parks, no more Small Business Administration loans, no more export subsidies, no more N.I.H. No more Medicaid (one-third of its budget pays for long-term care for our parents and others with disabilities). No more child health or child nutrition programs. No more highway construction. No more homeland security. Oh, and no more Congress.”

Last edited:
One analysis of the Contract for America:

"...the document talks about the need to cut spending. But as far as I can see, there’s only one specific cut proposed — canceling the rest of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which Republicans claim (implausibly) would save $16 billion. That’s less than half of 1 percent of the budget cost of those tax cuts. As for the rest, everything must be cut, in ways not specified — “except for common-sense exceptions for seniors, veterans, and our troops.” In other words, Social Security, Medicare and the defense budget are off-limits.

So what’s left? Howard Gleckman of the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center has done the math. As he points out, the only way to balance the budget by 2020, while simultaneously (a) making the Bush tax cuts permanent and (b) protecting all the programs Republicans say they won’t cut, is to completely abolish the rest of the federal government: “No more national parks, no more Small Business Administration loans, no more export subsidies, no more N.I.H. No more Medicaid (one-third of its budget pays for long-term care for our parents and others with disabilities). No more child health or child nutrition programs. No more highway construction. No more homeland security. Oh, and no more Congress.”
The last was the best, no more Congress, he he!

Back