Bookmakers odds... on the presidency.

I love how the old guard republicans were so excited about Thompson and were sooo sure he would save them.

HAHAHAHAHA

i still say look out. put hillary on national stage with some of the pub front runners like romney or mccain and she may look silly. the undecided voters are fickle.

i still say look out. put hillary on national stage with some of the pub front runners like romney or mccain and she may look silly. the undecided voters are fickle.

WTF... alls ya gotta do is ask em who believes in evolution.. Hill is the best debater of the lott... She will win on talent and not just because of the fucked up positions that the pubs are locked into..

Have you watched any of the Democratic debates? I would have agreed with you before I witnessed her debating skills. She comes across suprisingly well, if you can see past the hate.

OMG Jarrod you'll be attacked by the far left posters on here who won't tollerate anything other than good republican smears of Hillary. Good luck young man

i think she will chew up rudy.. romney is an excellent debater with a very sharp memory. McCain is sort of old and slow now but he sometimes is in a grove.

"ummm uh I herad once, I um mean uhhh that we had a saying in Texas, at least I think they say it here, they likely, um well uh, say it in Tennessee, um Fool me once shame on you, um uhh, but if you try again, uhhh well, I um its not, um... well what I am tryin um ah to say is ya aint gunna get away with it again."

because like I said the far left hate Hillary as much as the far right. Good thing is there are millions of moderates that decide elections.

"ummm uh I herad once, I um mean uhhh that we had a saying in Texas, at least I think they say it here, they likely, um well uh, say it in Tennessee, um Fool me once shame on you, um uhh, but if you try again, uhhh well, I um its not, um... well what I am tryin um ah to say is ya aint gunna get away with it again."

This is was the best the Republicans had to offer. A shinning example of why we need economically based affirmative action.

This only proves that debating skills don't mean shit. I can't stand Romney or Hillary because to me, their debating skills equate to being able to skirt around a question without actually answering it. Just ask Hillary about medical marijuana.

This only proves that debating skills don't mean shit. I can't stand Romney or Hillary because to me, their debating skills equate to being able to skirt around a question without actually answering it. Just ask Hillary about medical marijuana.

True, in Bush's case a lack of debating skills worked to his advantage because the people were fooled into beilveing that Gore was arrogant.

Back