Bosch

The best cop show I've ever seen after the Wire. THAT good.
I feel the same way, best cop show ever. I want to read the books now and see if they keep him in character. He is just enough tough ass and tender heart. I liked season 2 and 3 the best. The fourth season tried to cram a lot of stuff in it.

I feel the same way, best cop show ever. I want to read the books now and see if they keep him in character. He is just enough tough ass and tender heart. I liked season 2 and 3 the best. The fourth season tried to cram a lot of stuff in it.

I live and work in LA, so watching it is like a love letter to this town. They go SO many different places (and this is a big place). Sometimes the time it takes (or the route depicted) to get from place to place is obviously wrong, but every actor makes it work.

And that house? Waaaaay up in the hills, with his jazz collection on vinyl? Oh. Yeah.

I live and work in LA, so watching it is like a love letter to this town. They go SO many different places (and this is a big place). Sometimes the time it takes (or the route depicted) to get from place to place is obviously wrong, but every actor makes it work.

And that house? Waaaaay up in the hills, with his jazz collection on vinyl? Oh. Yeah.
Absolutely, that house is crazy cool. Thanks for your LA perspective, laughing about the traffic depiction. I’ll chuckle now thinking about it.

Back