Bowman, in Fight for His Political Life, Embraces the Left’s Star Power

Hume

Verified User
Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Bernie Sanders will appear at a rally for Jamaal Bowman on Saturday, three days before the primary on Tuesday.

Rather than reach toward the party’s center, Mr. Bowman has reiterated the left-leaning positions that helped make him a national figure. He has railed against the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s record spending blitz against him and an entrenched establishment, all in hopes of increasing turnout among progressives and voters of color.

Being in favor of Palestine, Hamas, while being antisemitic is a losing proposition for almost any political candidate today. True progressive leftists that would support that position represent about 10% of the population. You can't win office pandering to 10% of the electorate.

Please cite something Bowman said or did that is antisemitic.

Israel is an apartheid state.

Give me just two examples of apartheid in countries other than Israel today or from history. Two. I can easily do it, and I can demonstrate that Israel is not an "apartheid" state in any way, shape, or form. Can you demonstrate how Israel is an apartheid state?

Back