Brady Campaign advises rape over self defense.

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
This is a story still developing, so trust me, you heard it here first but...

As you may know (Christy certainly does), the Brady campaign has been creating new ads for the internet. Well, turns out they don't have the brightest people working for them. Here is one of the ads they posted on Facebook earlier today (Or yesterday, whatever):
fKo5O.jpg

After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well....
vLo0i.jpg

It's kinda hard to hide this.

Hopefully more develops. I'll be sure to keep everyone here informed.

Apparently, Darla... You haven't pwned Billy by bringing up the Snopes which cites that the Brady Campaign claims it is a hoax...

From the OP: "After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well...."

Apparently, Darla... You haven't pwned Billy by bringing up the Snopes which cites that the Brady Campaign claims it is a hoax...

From the OP: "After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well...."

LMAO

snarla loses again

I realize the current photo is small, if you want a larger image, I'll see what I can do.

Doesn't matter. It's fake. Look at the logos. Completely different.

How do you explain this?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/317912_440565032679794_1472103503_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/304532_4984087690954_680967077_n.jpg

And they were created and dissiminated by these fuckwads who admit to it.

http://boards.4chan.org/k/

SO PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELVES FUCKING PUNK'D. PUNKS!

still no proof howey?

come on, you claim to be superior in intellect etc...yet all you can throw out is OPINION, no facts, nothing

how did they hack the FB page howey? the fact you refuse to discuss that shows you have shit.

still no proof howey?

come on, you claim to be superior in intellect etc...yet all you can throw out is OPINION, no facts, nothing

how did they hack the FB page howey? the fact you refuse to discuss that shows you have shit.

Read the fucking forum posts, dumbfuck Yurtroll. The explain and admit what they did.

I'll give you credit though...at least you weren't dumb enough to say they were a liberal plant!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLOOOOOSERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Read the fucking forum posts, dumbfuck Yurtroll. The explain and admit what they did.

I'll give you credit though...at least you weren't dumb enough to say they were a liberal plant!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLOOOOOSERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOOK OUT! IT'S A YURTROLLMELTDOWN!

look at your post rapist

you're clearly in full nuclear meltdown mode

now...where is the link that proves your claim? or are you too busy raping your socks?

The add was real.
The fraidy mob realises they fucked up and took it down.
That's all.
Their primary concern is gun grabbing, nothing else matters.
To them, gun control will prevent rape.
It's their braindead mindset .

We haven't had a Yurtroll meltdown this great in a long while....

Prove it.
It was on their FB page.
They are responsible for what they post!
They are lying, it's what liberals do , I mean, just look at their lying obamessiah!!!!

Back