BREAKING NEWS! BIGGER THREAT TOWARDS MARRIAGE!!!

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Child molestors, rapists, human traffickers, violent people and murderers.....HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARRY!!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME!

WE MUST BAN THIS OR ELSE THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE WILL BE DESTROYED! STAND UP! STAND WITH ME ON BANNING THESE MONSTERS FROM HAVING THE PRIVILAGE OF GETTING MARRIED!

Raw! You are not in jail!

BTW, you never did explain how it was me that almost had you going to jail.

Oh right Dixie! I forgot that gays can get married in 2 states....3 before it was overturned. Good point man. And I thought gay marriage was a good topic to debate about but as you pointed out, it's over!

Oh right Dixie! I forgot that gays can get married in 2 states....3 before it was overturned. Good point man. And I thought gay marriage was a good topic to debate about but as you pointed out, it's over!

Nope... Gays can get married in all 50 states, unless they've change the laws. There is nothing in any state law which prohibits issuance of a marriage license to homosexuals.

Nope... Gays can get married in all 50 states, unless they've change the laws. There is nothing in any state law which prohibits issuance of a marriage license to homosexuals.

Right, they can marry in all 50 states as long as they marry someone of the opposite gender.

Why I say we need learners permits for marriage and once you pass the marriage test you get a marriage liscence which allows you to marry someone.

Those unqualified marriages suck.

Why I say we need learners permits for marriage and once you pass the marriage test you get a marriage liscence which allows you to marry someone.

Those unqualified marriages suck.

I think we need a learner's permit for posting on political message boards, and when you pass the test, we let you actually post.

Back