BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY QUITS!!! OBAMA IS IN!!!

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
April-Fool-ILLUS.jpg

Chap if Onceler or someone else beat your face in for this, I wouldn't try and stop it. And I'd swear I didn't see a thing.

Very Very funny Chap. I knew what it was when I saw it because a local radio station is saying that Obama is going to be in El Paso today at the El Paso Airport and working up everyone that they hope they can get a crowd out there. good stuff

LOL. I almost gave my boyfriend a heart attack this morning. I was making tea (loudly) while he was still in bed and then I started screaming at the top of my lungs that the tea pot was on fire, he's runs into the kitchen, with his pajamas and glasses on, screaming, "just stay calm, its okay, just stay, calm", to find me standing there laughing going, "April Fools"

LOL. I almost gave my boyfriend a heart attack this morning. I was making tea (loudly) while he was still in bed and then I started screaming at the top of my lungs that the tea pot was on fire, he's runs into the kitchen, with his pajamas and glasses on, screaming, "just stay calm, its okay, just stay, calm", to find me standing there laughing going, "April Fools"
Wow! Make sure you keep ice on the eye so the swelling goes down.

Back