Breaking News! Hillary's "Nuclear Option"!

jollie

There are reports now, of Hillary Clinton Campaign insiders leaking information about Mrs. Clinton's options, should she feel them neccesary. She says at THIS point, after her big "moral victory" win in Indiana, which is a NEIGHBORING State to Obama's Illinois, that she won't NEED any drastic measure.
But insiders are leaking plans to challenge the decision about seating full contingents from Florida and Michigan, and taking it all the way to the Supreme Court, if nbeccesary. Clinton aides say that the Constitution and the Voting Rights Act GUARANTEE EVERY AMERICAN the cance to VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE, and DENYING those Rights, to the People of Florida and Michigan, would be Un-Constitutional, and Un-American!

They say that the PEOPLE of Florida and Michigan should NOT be PUNISHED, because of a few POLITICIANS bad decision. Stay Tuned
In related News, a Poll was released last night, I heard it after the Election results, it said that FORTY-EIGHT PERCENT of Democrats polled said they would NOT vote for Barack Obama, if he was the nominee, in November.Evidently, they are mostly Blue-Collar Whites. It's too bad, I didn't want to see ANY results be separated along Racial lines, but the Obama Campaign is the one who made it racial. Also, the Democrats polled said the Rev. Wright Scandal, and the LYING, had a LOT to do with their decision.

It's like I ALWAYS say, the Amer. People will forgive almost ANYTHING(look at Bill Clinton), except the LYING and COVERUP of the sins/crimes.

you just love the stupid lie you always tell about breaking news huh?

You are hopeless and that is why no one ever answers or reads your crap.

You party is in chaos and its idiots like you who put it there.

Lol.. isnt VT and Conn next to NY... also, she lost Maryland, Virginia and DC (shes kinda from there too)... where else is she from... Missouri, Miss and Texas all surround Arkansas....Md also borders Penn where she is from too.. She is actually from from illinois but she kinda lost that state...

Lol.. isnt VT and Conn next to NY... also, she lost Maryland, Virginia and DC (shes kinda from there too)... where else is she from... Missouri, Miss and Texas all surround Arkansas....Md also borders Penn where she is from too.. She is actually from from illinois but she kinda lost that state...

Yes that's right. She has 47 home states. Nothing odd about that, a lot of people do.

Word !!

:)

There are reports now, of Hillary Clinton Campaign insiders leaking information about Mrs. Clinton's options, should she feel them neccesary. She says at THIS point, after her big "moral victory" win in Indiana, which is a NEIGHBORING State to Obama's Illinois, that she won't NEED any drastic measure.
But insiders are leaking plans to challenge the decision about seating full contingents from Florida and Michigan, and taking it all the way to the Supreme Court, if nbeccesary. Clinton aides say that the Constitution and the Voting Rights Act GUARANTEE EVERY AMERICAN the cance to VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE, and DENYING those Rights, to the People of Florida and Michigan, would be Un-Constitutional, and Un-American!

They say that the PEOPLE of Florida and Michigan should NOT be PUNISHED, because of a few POLITICIANS bad decision. Stay Tuned
In related News, a Poll was released last night, I heard it after the Election results, it said that FORTY-EIGHT PERCENT of Democrats polled said they would NOT vote for Barack Obama, if he was the nominee, in November.Evidently, they are mostly Blue-Collar Whites. It's too bad, I didn't want to see ANY results be separated along Racial lines, but the Obama Campaign is the one who made it racial. Also, the Democrats polled said the Rev. Wright Scandal, and the LYING, had a LOT to do with their decision.

It's like I ALWAYS say, the Amer. People will forgive almost ANYTHING(look at Bill Clinton), except the LYING and COVERUP of the sins/crimes.
The polls said that almost half of HILLARY voters said they would not vote for Obama in the general. NOt 48% of ALL dems. We shall see after calmer heads prevail. I cannot see all of those prochoice hillary supporters voting for McCain.

Back