Breaking News: Reverend Wright caught up in Animal Abuse Case

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
This is seriously the last straw for me. Obama is dead to me.

I found out that Rev. Wright has been killing ants in droves at his Illinois house for the last 30+ years. This is an outrage. Its also speculated that he trapped and killed field mice back in the 70s. The fact that Obama has sat in the pews and taken advice from this ant killer is something I cannot stomach.

I'm going to have to support one fo the warmongers now.

More at Link

It even worse, its an Obama thread. His continued support of animal abusers is getting otu fo hand

I wonder what kind of dealings Obama had with Vick?

Has Obama specifically denounced Vick?

No I don't think he has. And I heard (from lefty Andrew Sullivan) that Vicks was thinking about maybe voting for Obama if he wasn't in jail.

It would depend, did he attend the church that Vick was pastor at for 20 years? If not, his denouncement can be more general rather than direct... Denouncement etiquette books tell us that it is the length of time associated that makes for how direct the denouncement must be.

No I don't think he has. And I heard (from lefty Andrew Sullivan) that Vicks was thinking about maybe voting for Obama if he wasn't in jail.

Someone should really look into obama's relationship with Michael Vick.

It would depend, did he attend the church that Vick was pastor at for 20 years? If not, his denouncement can be more general rather than direct... Denouncement etiquette books tell us that it is the length of time associated that makes for how direct the denouncement must be.

They have both been black for over 20 years!

Back