British have Obama by...........

Battleborne

Terminator
the short hairs...seems as if Obama has a past history after all...however the MSN media doesn't want to share this scandal with his supporters or others...seems as if corruption/fraud and ties to a corrupt real estate partner 'Rezko' with dealings with the ME...has not made it to national exposure...oh well I will bring you pacifist up too speed................

www.rense.com/general80/short.htm

Indeed....................!

This is going to be one interesting election year.

The deeper I dig the more connections I find...Obama is going down hard...and I must admit I love it... all the cooing on the lib side for their chosen fast talking savoir is way too funny!:cof1:

Too much, too early and you will find that it will all slip between your fingers. Timing is everything.

Whatever, might as well have Battlebitch give us a good sample of what dumb smear merchants will start bringing up.

Whatever, might as well have Battlebitch give us a good sample of what dumb smear merchants will start bringing up.

I don't think anything can beat his claim that Obama supports Sharia law and his wife better get out of the relationship before he has her circumcised...

Rest assured...........

Too much, too early and you will find that it will all slip between your fingers. Timing is everything.

I will only post the appetizers on this corrupt/partisan board...the best will hit in Sept-November...that is if it goes that FAR!:cof1:

What a ditz.............

I don't think anything can beat his claim that Obama supports Sharia law and his wife better get out of the relationship before he has her circumcised...

read the links...I just reported what they found...nice touch, very liberal of ya attaching the findings (attributed)to Battleborne...of course the circumcision comment was sarcasm and mine...upity bimbo!:rolleyes:

the short hairs...seems as if Obama has a past history after all...however the MSN media doesn't want to share this scandal with his supporters or others...seems as if corruption/fraud and ties to a corrupt real estate partner 'Rezko' with dealings with the ME...has not made it to national exposure...oh well I will bring you pacifist up too speed................

Not news if from Chicago:

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=500593&highlight=obama+rezko#post500593

(hope that is ok Damo, I've seen links to other boards).

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4315880&page=1

Man I hope this does not turn out to be a real scandal.

I dont think you realise what that would do the the psyche of of the average American.
We have hope like we have not had in most our lives. Im talking even some Republicans who been moving his way.

You see it as a political gain for your team. There is a whole generation of Americans who would likely not vote for many years to come.

You want to see half the country give up on voting?

And what about McCain and Keating?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4315880&page=1

Man I hope this does not turn out to be a real scandal.

I dont think you realise what that would do the the psyche of of the average American.
We have hope like we have not had in most our lives. Im talking even some Republicans who been moving his way.

You see it as a political gain for your team. There is a whole generation of Americans who would likely not vote for many years to come.

You want to see half the country give up on voting?

Didn't some Congressman from San Diego get busted from doing almost this same thing?

It's not about a political gain Desh its about (a) holding all in Congress responsible (b) but more importantly you shouldn't put politicians up on a pedastal, especially those who make it this far.

However I do agree with you that it would be a shame. I think Obama has especially given hope to those in the inner-cities that he didn't have the best upbringing and he wasn't perfect during his childhood yet he still rose to where he is today and that is inspirational.

And what about McCain and Keating?

I think the one difference is knowing something about a person ahead of time or being sort of blindsided by it.

Obama mentioned he experimented with drugs as a youth. I don't think many people hold that against him or think much about it. George W. didn't tell people he had two DUI's so it was big news and definitely worked against him when it was sprung on the public.

Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were the only non-politicians running in this race.

Now that they're both out or marginalized, it's compromise and "lesser of two evils" time.

Barack is the best out of the crop that the media has focused on, and barring any more collossal fuckups on his part (Eg. More Che flags) he will have our vote in November.

Back