Brittney Griner spotted at Golf Event. Looks just like a man

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
"Griner" is a rearrangement of "ringer" the term for men who play in wimmin's sports leagues. Outside of the LPGA, all female sports leagues are full of ringers.

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/i...hoenix-open-2nd-public-appearance-return-home

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- WNBA star Brittney Griner attended the WM Phoenix Open golf tournament Saturday in what is believed to be her second public appearance since her release from a Russian prison.

Griner was part of a crowd of about 200,000 fans at the tournament, watching the action from the stadium 16th hole.

i

"Griner" is a rearrangement of "ringer" the term for men who play in wimmin's sports leagues. Outside of the LPGA, all female sports leagues are full of ringers.

How does the LGBT community negatively impact your life, TDAK?
Shouldn't you care about more relevant things?

You're afraid of automobiles.
You're afraid of gays.
You're afraid of people of color.
One can only guess what other things have you in fear as well--for no logical reason.

It's like Dean Wormer said about "fat, drunk and stupid"--it's no way to live.

Yes america - Child Molester in Chief Biden released the arms dealer victor bout to bring home this white-hating tranny freak BASKETBALL pLAYER!!!. Paul Whelan and marc fogel were left in russia.

Hey Textdriver, if you are that curious about her, why don't you just ask her if you can cop a feel down in her britches?

I don't think anyone else is as curious as you are about her!

Dude, do think that if she has showered in the same showers as her team mates since she has been playing basketball in the 7th grade, one of her team mates wouldn't have said- "SHE'S A HE"?

That's why it's never been a question in anyone else mind- BUT YOU!

It's because you are incapable of using common sense and as ignorant as a Cow Paddy!

Last edited:
Hey Textdriver, if you are that curious about her, why don't you just ask her if you can cop a feel down in her britches?

Dude, do think that if she has showered in the same showers as her team mates since she has been playing basketball in the 7th grade, one of her team mates wouldn't have said- "SHE'S A HE"?

That's why it's never been a question in anyone else mind- BUT YOU!

It's because you are incapable of using common sense and as ignorant as a Cow Paddy!

Hey stupid. You don't know if she showers with her teammates and even if she did, they will not speak out for fear of backlash from the press and the league. Esp the league since they are guilty of fraud for claiming the league is all female. THINK

Green Lizard...

Yeah, but there's a video of her walking around topless at a pool party, and I kid you not, Brittney has got the TEENIEST pair of "itty, bitty titties" I ever ever did see in my whole Goddam life. They don't even qualify as "Bee - Stings", more like two infected pimples. So, she could be a TRANNY, -maybe a "Cut 'n' Tuck" or something creepy like that??!! But really, I'm not at all interested in doing any empirical, anatomical research discover the truth !

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound.

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Last edited:
Yeah, but there's a video of her walking around topless at a pool party, and I kid you not, Brittney has got the TEENIEST pair of "itty, bitty titties" I ever ever did see in my whole Goddam life. They don't even qualify as "Bee - Stings", more like two infected pimples. So, she could be a TRANNY, -maybe a "Cut 'n' Tuck" or something creepy like that??!! But really, I'm not at all interested in doing any empirical, anatomical research discover the truth !

I posted that vid here a month or so back. She sure has the chest of a man. And she also has a very masculine voice. The odds are she is a man and the WNBA is committing the crime of fraud when they say it's a female only league. You should want them prosecuted for that.

How odd to be so fascinated with someone else's alleged sexuality. Are you okay? Have you thought about some other hobby, like collecting license plates from all our prisons? Precious Moments figurines? Used prophylactics?

How odd to be so fascinated with someone else's alleged sexuality. Are you okay? Have you thought about some other hobby, like collecting license plates from all our prisons? Precious Moments figurines? Used prophylactics?

Anybody know what this loon lefty is babbling about??? What do license plates have to do with Griner being a man in a woman's sport league?

Back