Browns coach and Offense Coordinator fired

Mason Michaels

Verified User
Browns finally pulled the trigger and fired coach 3-26-1 and Offense Coordinator.

One of a long list of Coaches fired after 2nd Pittsburg game

I have as good of a road winning percentage coaching in the NFL as Jackson. He needed to be fired before this.

I have as good of a road winning percentage coaching in the NFL as Jackson. He needed to be fired before this.
Bite your tongue. He needed at least two more years of providing great comedy to us Cincinnati fans.

Besides...what do you know? You're a fan of the gayest team in the NFL...."Hi! I'm a Cowboy...shoot, shoot, bang, bang!".

Bite your tongue. He needed at least two more years of providing great comedy to us Cincinnati fans.

Besides...what do you know? You're a fan of the gayest team in the NFL...."Hi! I'm a Cowboy...shoot, shoot, bang, bang!".

No Mott, you’ve got being a Cowboys fan confused with being an OSU (Oklahoma State) fan. That’s ok. Some people are just culturally unaware.

9a3fpd.jpg

No Mott, you’ve got being a Cowboys fan confused with being an OSU (Oklahoma State) fan. That’s ok. Some people are just culturally unaware.

9a3fpd.jpg
Oh no! You're not running away from this one....everyone who is a football fan, and not a Dallas Cowboy fan, knows they are the gayest team in all of Football. And that's saying a lot considering the team in LA is called "The Rams"! ;)

Oh no! You're not running away from this one....everyone who is a football fan, and not a Dallas Cowboy fan, knows they are the gayest team in all of Football. And that's saying a lot considering the team in LA is called "The Rams"! ;)

I thought you lived in Ohio but I’m gathering that you are living in the state Of confusion. I am a Cowboys fan. Yes, the Dallas Cowboys. It’s been a rough 20 years or so but I’m not one to jump ship. Hey, I lived through two he Schnellenberger years with my other football team. But that gay thing definitely applies to the OSU Cowboys. It has all my life, anyway. ;)

2rz81gp.jpg

Mott continues to be confused.

Back