Bubba sounds a lot like the Donald

Obama's had more illegals deported than any president ever. How come you guys never acknowledge this?

Re: the 22% claim, the only thing I found was "22% of refugees resettled in Minnesota by the federal government tested positive for latent tuberculosis in 2014, according to the state’s Department of Health.

Obama's had more illegals deported than any president ever. How come you guys never acknowledge this?

Re: the 22% claim, the only thing I found was "22% of refugees resettled in Minnesota by the federal government tested positive for latent tuberculosis in 2014, according to the state’s Department of Health.

I'd have to look this up but IIRC the way we judge 'deportations' has changed and thus the numbers may be somewhat skewed.

I'd have to look this up but IIRC the way we judge 'deportations' has changed and thus the numbers may be somewhat skewed.

Yes, they started counting those who never gain entry and are turned away as "deportations". I found this out when a friend of mine who is a member of the pitchfork left started blowing up my phone about how Obama has deported more illegals than previous Presidents blah blah blah. So I had to look into it because like most claims from Berners, it didn't sound right. I've found that it's as important to check into claims from the pitchfork left as it is claims from the right. They both talk more BS than you can believe. That's why Sanders initials are BS. They get most of this shit from Democracy Now and The Intercept. I guess the righties are still getting their BS from Fox and the Daily Caller or whatever the new Breitbart is now. Sometimes they have exactly the same BS stories! It's quite fascinating.

Back