Buh bye

The Libertarian Party has announced that it kicked talk radio host Neal Boortz off the national convention's speakers list after Boortz told his listeners not to vote for third party candidates this November.

On April 2, Boortz said that, despite his lifelong membership in the Libertarian Party, he'd be voting for Republicans this November in order to defeat the Democrats. He encouraged his listeners to do the same -- like it or not.

"I'm not at all confident that America could survive another two years of Democratic control. This means that we must say no to third party movements," he wrote on his web site.

"So ... you Tea Partiers out there. Put a sock in this talk of a third party. Wise up. The goal is to vote each and every Democrat out of office, and then let the Republicans know that the same fate awaits them if they don't reacquaint themselves with our Constitution and the principles of our founding fathers."

So, the Libertarians say, the convention committee chair took Boortz off the schedule, and officials two local parties wrote screeds against Boortz on their web sites.

"You are right, Neal. The Party of Big Government must be removed from power, but you suggest to your listenership to ignore those of us that ACTUALLY believe in smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom in favor of the wing that you admit has "been a huge disappointment," Big Government's Republican wing," wrote Brett Bittner of the Libertarian Party of Georgia.

The director of the Texas state party called Boortz "unreliable and reluctant" and "not a good choice" for the convention.

But Boortz shot back in a blog entry titled "Not That I Care ..." claiming he canceled on the Libertarians first.

"If you want to say that I was 'booted' from the schedule, have at it. It's your credibility that suffers, not mine," he wrote.

Boortz also claimed that his comments about third parties directly led to an unnamed "top-ranking official in the Libertarian Party" deciding to resign.

There is a shuffling of power for the rights heart going on.

Its not going to win any elections until the power struggle is over.

I hope it lasts for enough years that we can fix this country before they end up winning again and crashing the world economy yet again with their failed ideas.

I hope it lasts for enough years that we can fix this country before they end up winning again and crashing the world economy yet again with their failed ideas.

whats terribly sad is that you really believe your leftist ideas are the one to make this country stronger, yet your blinders won't let you see that you're steadily pissing more people off.

There is a shuffling of power for the rights heart going on.

Its not going to win any elections until the power struggle is over.

The right has a heart?

whats terribly funny is that you really believe your rightist ideas are the ones to make this country stronger, yet your blinders won't let you see that people want to steadily piss more people like you off.

It’s time to revisit the 2nd Amendment to establish intelligent gun control so your anger can be treated with the amusement it merits.

It’s time to revisit the 2nd Amendment to establish intelligent gun control so your anger can be treated with the amusement it merits.

question, will YOU personally be coming to take my weapons? please?

of will you be like the rest of the anti gun pussies and send your jack booted thugs like the nazis did? wait, that must make YOU a nazi party member. :cof1:

Nobodys coming after your guns you nutbag.

Hurt someone and your ass will be in prison sooo fast your trigger finger will still be bent.

whats terribly sad is that you really believe your leftist ideas are the one to make this country stronger, yet your blinders won't let you see that you're steadily pissing more people off.

People are pissed off because they believe the lies the Repubs and other nut jobs have told them. It's natural. However, once the average person experiences the changes health care provides or hears how others benefited, by word of mouth, all that will change.

Here's a time line for health care. What is there to be against?
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1914020220100319

The Libertarian Party has announced that it kicked talk radio host Neal Boortz off the national convention's speakers list after Boortz told his listeners not to vote for third party candidates this November.

On April 2, Boortz said that, despite his lifelong membership in the Libertarian Party, he'd be voting for Republicans this November in order to defeat the Democrats. He encouraged his listeners to do the same -- like it or not.

"I'm not at all confident that America could survive another two years of Democratic control. This means that we must say no to third party movements," he wrote on his web site.

"So ... you Tea Partiers out there. Put a sock in this talk of a third party. Wise up. The goal is to vote each and every Democrat out of office, and then let the Republicans know that the same fate awaits them if they don't reacquaint themselves with our Constitution and the principles of our founding fathers."

So, the Libertarians say, the convention committee chair took Boortz off the schedule, and officials two local parties wrote screeds against Boortz on their web sites.

"You are right, Neal. The Party of Big Government must be removed from power, but you suggest to your listenership to ignore those of us that ACTUALLY believe in smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom in favor of the wing that you admit has "been a huge disappointment," Big Government's Republican wing," wrote Brett Bittner of the Libertarian Party of Georgia.

The director of the Texas state party called Boortz "unreliable and reluctant" and "not a good choice" for the convention.

But Boortz shot back in a blog entry titled "Not That I Care ..." claiming he canceled on the Libertarians first.

"If you want to say that I was 'booted' from the schedule, have at it. It's your credibility that suffers, not mine," he wrote.

Boortz also claimed that his comments about third parties directly led to an unnamed "top-ranking official in the Libertarian Party" deciding to resign.

The level of stupidity one encounters when talking to and reading about teabaggers is phenomenal!

I've been wondering when one of these "vote them ALL out" hypocrites would come forward with their REAL PLAN and here comes ol Boortz..."we've gotta get rid of Dems this fall and give those Righties in office a STERN WARNING that they've got JUST ONE MORE CHANCE..."

Same as it ever was...it's always been about putting Righties back in power...they lied to you when they said they wanted to vote ALL the bums out...are you going to CONTINUE to believe their lies?

Back