Build-A-Bear says, "Christmas may be cancelled..."

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Build-A-Bear warning kids Christmas could be cancelled due to global warming

http://www.examiner.com/x-20909-Col...stmas-could-be-canceled-due-to-global-warming

The fear tactics that have been used to scare adults into buying into the theory of global warming are one thing, but scaring small childern is taking it too far. And that's exactly what Build-A-Bear is doing.

You're all familiar with Build-A-Bear. They're everywhere. My children have been there. Yours probably have too. My children will never go there again, and here's why.

If you visit Build-A-Bearville.com you will see an interactive game that your children can play while visiting the site. It looks innocent enough on its surface. But when you child logs on he or she will take a virtual train ride to the North Pole, where they will be given a dire warning from Sanat Claus himself: Christmas may be cancelled this year due to global warming.

Shocking, isn't it? I am sick and tired of left-wingers and their fear mongering, but more and more lately we are seeing them target the most impressionable of all, our very young children. It has to stop, and you can stop it. Refuse to do business with any company that stoops to such deplorable means in order to push a political agenda.

Here is some of the dialogue in the video:

Girl Elf: Santa, it’s gone!

Papa Elf: It’s gone, It’s gone!

Santa: What’s gone?

Girl Elf: Tell ‘em, Dad!

Papa Elf: The North Peak.

Santa: A mountain? A mountain’s gone? How is that possible?

Ella the polar bear: Santa, sir, that’s why I’m here. That’s why we’re here. The ice is melting!

Santa: Yes, my dear, we know, the climate is changing. There’s bound to be a little melting.

Ella: It’s worse than that, Santa, a lot worse! At the rate it’s melting, the North Pole will be gone by Christmas!”

Santa: My, my…all of this gone by next Christmas? I don’t think so.

Ella: No sir, not next Christmas, this Christmas! The day after tomorrow!

There's video...

Back