Bumgarner

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Outduels another ace pitcher in the playoffs. He may just be the greatest postseason pitcher of all-time. Certainly, he has demonstrated that he is better than the likes of Kershaw. Of course, he threw 120 pitches in the Wild Card, so, we'll see how that effects the Giants moving on to face a dominant Cubs team.

yeah he was pretty sick. I still want giants to lose because I hate the whole 'even year' narrative everyone is talking about. Retarded. Plus who doesn't want to see the cubs in the world series? Red Sox v. Cubs is going to be awesome. Especially with lester on the cubs. I want to see him again. Oh yeah and they also have john lackey. And theo at the helm. It's basically redsox of NL at this point.

Yes, I am all-in for the Cubs. I was ready for them last year (plus 2003), even though I was happy to see the Royals get the win.

As much as I want the Blue Jays to beat the Rangers, I also want the calls to be accurate, and that call against Texass at the plate is garbage. As I am fond of asking, are the replay officials in NY ever going to get a call right?

Back