Burn baby Burn?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704423504575212031417936798.html?mod=rss_whats_news_us

palin-spill-gulf-410.jpg

Mr. Obama may want to re-think this offshore drilling proposal?!!

His gay what?

You didn't answer the question baby!

I believe you and some others on this board maybe latent homo's! You bring up gay things offen! Why don't you just come out and tell everyone you are sweet, honey?

Latent homosexuality is an erotic inclination toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. This may mean a hidden inclination or potential for interest in homosexual relationships, which is either suppressed or not recognised, and which has not yet been explored or may never be explored in fact.

You didn't answer the question baby!

I believe you and some others on this board maybe latent homo's! You bring up gay things offen! Why don't you just come out and tell everyone you are sweet, honey?

Latent homosexuality is an erotic inclination toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. This may mean a hidden inclination or potential for interest in homosexual relationships, which is either suppressed or not recognised, and which has not yet been explored or may never be explored in fact.

What the hell dude? First, I rarely, if ever, go to the gay card. Second, I was poking fun at Topper for his use of "your" rather than "you're" in his comment.

Drill Baby Drill???

oil-florida-2010.jpg

oil-spill-bird.jpg

During the 2008 election the Republicans, raising their angry voices, were all chanting "Drill Baby Drill" as the solution to America's energy needs. Now with 200,000 gallons of oil a day pouring into the Gulf the reality of why we need to get away from oil is washing up on our shores.

When it comes to making good decisions you have to look at the big picture and think things through rather than just find a three word slogan that angry people can chant. It's time for people to take responsibility, turn to reality, and come up with solutions to our energy problems that actually work.

Marc Perkel

Come to Louisiana and get your gay single man ass whipped. Oh yeah walk you fucking asshole gasoline comes from oil.

This does appear to be the answer to "Drill baby drill." This one didn't work out so well. It is going to end up putting more oil in the water than Exxon Valdez.

oil-florida-2010.jpg

oil-spill-bird.jpg

During the 2008 election the Republicans, raising their angry voices, were all chanting "Drill Baby Drill" as the solution to America's energy needs. Now with 200,000 gallons of oil a day pouring into the Gulf the reality of why we need to get away from oil is washing up on our shores.

When it comes to making good decisions you have to look at the big picture and think things through rather than just find a three word slogan that angry people can chant. It's time for people to take responsibility, turn to reality, and come up with solutions to our energy problems that actually work.

Marc Perkel

I'd swear you were excited to post images of the disaster. I think you get a rush inside thinking that it reflects poorly on petroleum as a safe energy source. Only really strange people like you seem to be excited about this horrible accident. I think you might have mental problems.

Back