Bush Backpeddles

Cancel7

Banned
They know McCain is going to be the next President. They’re going to get this thing close enough to steal.

It’s time to get out of this country. I give up on it. Murderers and dummies, and that’s all it’s filled with.

WASHINGTON — The Bush administration is sending strong signals that U.S. troop reductions in Iraq will slow or stop altogether this summer, a move that would jeopardize hopes of relieving strain on the Army and Marine Corps and revive debate over an open-ended U.S. commitment in Iraq.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/29/us-troops-reductions-may-_n_83913.html

mcain get crushed by the dems, check the Fla dem totals.
Dem turnout is way higher than con turnout.

Its pretty fucked up huh?

I think if a republican wins this election you are going to see some pretty mad voters arround this country.

mcain get crushed by the dems, check the Fla dem totals.
Dem turnout is way higher than con turnout.

When McCain becomes the next President, you will be among those to blame, Mister "hillary can't lose, edwards is a breck girl" dummy.

If the repubs win this time it will definately mean no republican power after 2012 for the next 20 years.

their best bet is to let the dems win and blame all the bush spawned problems on the dems. the stupid people will buy it and vote em back in.

I think if a republican wins this election you are going to see some pretty mad voters arround this country.

You will always see that no matter who wins.

If Hillary Clinton won, there would be angry Republicans who would allege vote fraud.

Same for Hillary, Edwards, Kuchinich, Ron Paul, Mike Gravel.

There is not a candidate out there who does not inspire furious opposition among some people.

it will be relatively tight but what states will break for Hillary that didnt break for kerry or Gore?

Its pretty fucked up huh?

Ohhh I’m scared. I’m shaking! Ohhh they’re gonna get mad? And go out and do what? Eat three pints of ben and jerrys to get over it? Because they ain’t going to be on the streets.
How many people even on this board have ever attended a demonstration over anything in the past 7 years? Take that number and knock some percentage points off of it, and you have the picture.

Who cares what the voters are mad over? They will sit on their fat asses and swallow the pablum they are fed on tv and do as they are told to do.

You will always see that no matter who wins.

If Hillary Clinton won, there would be angry Republicans who would allege vote fraud.

Same for Hillary, Edwards, Kuchinich, Ron Paul, Mike Gravel.

There is not a candidate out there who does not inspire furious opposition among some people.

Bhudda?

Ohhh I’m scared. I’m shaking! Ohhh they’re gonna get mad? And go out and do what? Eat three pints of ben and jerrys to get over it? Because they ain’t going to be on the streets.
How many people even on this board have ever attended a demonstration over anything in the past 7 years? Take that number and knock some percentage points off of it, and you have the picture.

Who cares what the voters are mad over? They will sit on their fat asses and swallow the pablum they are fed on tv and do as they are told to do.

Yep that is the sad truth.
And the primary reason our country has gone to pot.
We as a country deserve no better.

Duhla, your a typical shallow Edwards supporter.
Don't fret you tiny head Mcain the fossil 70 going on 89 can't win.

The dems are anti-war and Mcain wants a bigger better war, he's reliving the lost glory from the bush defeat. He goes down and he goes down big.

And haunt internet forums with their wistful pining for what could have been. Eg. Cypress since 2000.

Duhla, your a typical shallow Edwards supporter.
Don't fret you tiny head Mcain the fossil 70 going on 89 can't win.

The dems are anti-war and Mcain wants a bigger better war, he's reliving the lost glory from the bush defeat. He goes down and he goes down big.

Oh really, Hillary is anti-war?

Ok whatever Top. Go back to arguing with Superfreak. Neither of you make any sense.

because dhula your a dense left wing hack.
How many times has she said she'd get us out quick. your a tool
go back to writing about shoes.

because dhula your a dense left wing hack.
How many times has she said she'd get us out quick. your a tool
go back to writing about shoes.

Oh, if Hillary said it, it's GOTTA be the truth. She would never just say anything; if there is one person who means it, it's Hillary.

So stupid, Top; she's saying that she'll "get us out quick" at the same time she's voting to do the same thing w/ Iran.

Agreed on all counts, btw. If it's Hillary/McCain, we'll set a new record for lowest turnout per capita. People might put a "don't blame me, I voted for _____" on their car, but that will be the extent of the revolution.

Oh, if Hillary said it, it's GOTTA be the truth. She would never just say anything; if there is one person who means it, it's Hillary.

So stupid, Top; she's saying that she'll "get us out quick" at the same time she's voting to do the same thing w/ Iran.

You must write about shoes too.

Back