Bush "can't remember" whether he did cocaine

Cypress

Scott McCllelan reveals that he talked to Bush about cocaine. With hilarious results!

Bush told Scotty in private, that "he couldn't remember" if he ever did cocaine, because he was partying so much.

Say what?? How can you not know if you ever did illegal drugs? I drank a lot in the 1980s, and sadly I can remember every drug I ever took.

Thanks Scott! This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I can remember I did coke several times behind the bar during college. Started leaving the thermos home. Heard too much coke is bad for your spelling.

"I was partying so hard, I can't remember if I did cocaine."

Does he remember if he did heroin?

Does he remember if he had sex with little girls?

Does he remember if he killed any wetbacks?

I dont know if he really said it but if he did it was an obvious cover for anyone coming out with solid evidence of him snorting coke.

He knows he did so if someone turns up with a picture of it he can say "I was so drunk I didnt know what I was doing".

He did coke and everyone knows it. Everyone with money who partied in those days did coke. It was the party drug of the wealthy.

Get off his back.

Lots of people did it.

I did it, Bush did it, Obama did it.

Get off your high horses.

I don't care if he did blow.

I find it mildly amusing that he has to lie about it, for fear of offending his christofascist base.

And I find it offensive that upper income, trust fund white boys spend the 1980s shoving powder up their nose, while cheering on laws to send black and latino kids for extended prison sentences for doing crack or pot.

Get off his back.

Lots of people did it.

I did it, Bush did it, Obama did it.

Get off your high horses.

if so, let Bush just admit it....

either he is a terrible liar, or a cokehead.... either way, a plump and tasty albatross around McCain's neck.

if so, let Bush just admit it....

either he is a terrible liar, or a cokehead.... either way, a plump and tasty albatross around McCain's neck.

Bush doing coke is McCains problem? LMAO... only one of the two candidates did coke and it wasn't McCain so you try to say 'Well Bush did it, so we will blame McCain for his drug use'???

That bothers me... the Maine air was so nice and clean the last time I was there.... when did the heavy pollution set in? Or did you simply get a new shipment of kool aid?

I don't care if he did blow.

I find it mildly amusing that he has to lie about it, for fear of offending his christofascist base.

And I find it offensive that upper income, trust fund white boys spend the 1980s shoving powder up their nose, while cheering on laws to send black and latino kids for extended prison sentences for doing crack or pot.

Damn--you insist on missing the real story--he is so stupid that he REALLY doesn't know if he ever really did coke or not. I bet he'll admit to snorting some "white powdery substance". Scott needs to ask him that. :thup:

Bush doing coke is McCains problem? LMAO... only one of the two candidates did coke and it wasn't McCain so you try to say 'Well Bush did it, so we will blame McCain for his drug use'???

That bothers me... the Maine air was so nice and clean the last time I was there.... when did the heavy pollution set in? Or did you simply get a new shipment of kool aid?

So it was perfectly acceptable for Dubya to run against Clinton's record in 2000, but somehow not acceptable for the democrat to run against dubya's record in '08?

and you suggest that it is ME who is drinking the koolaid?:pke:

So it was perfectly acceptable for Dubya to run against Clinton's record in 2000, but somehow not acceptable for the democrat to run against dubya's record in '08?

Oh it's acceptable----right along with making fun of McCain's age. You know--anything that will stick against the wall is legit in politics.

It is perfectly acceptable for Obama to run against Bush's record. But to equate Bush's use of coke to McCain is idiotic. ESPECIALLY when your dem candidate actually did coke as well.

who fucking cares. are there really that many boy/girl scouts that care about what drugs someone did when they were younger?

yeah but many of us liberals do not care if they inhaled or snorted. The Rebutilikens now are another matter....

As long as they do a decent job I would not care if they had an occasional joint comittee meeting in the WH.

Back