Bush Impeachment resoloution being read it the house record as I type this

It doesn't mean shit. Its being read, so what, nothing will come of it because the congress will never do jack shit.

The Democrats all have vaginas. They won't move on it. No way in hell.

h2o

?
i guess that you mean that they are all pussies and will not do anything to rock the boat or stand up for what they believe

personally, i would not like for any criminal action taken against bushco until after they leave office

this does not mean that i like bushco, i hope such actions do take place after they leave office

h2o

?
i guess that you mean that they are all pussies and will not do anything to rock the boat or stand up for what they believe

personally, i would not like for any criminal action taken against bushco until after they leave office

this does not mean that i like bushco, i hope such actions do take place after they leave office

This isn't the same as a criminal prosecution. It is just a condemnation of his actions.

Once he's impeached by the house, which only requires a majority, I seriously doubt the senate will get the 2/3 supermajority required to actually remove him from office.

This isn't the same as a criminal prosecution. It is just a condemnation of his actions.

Once he's impeached by the house, which only requires a majority, I seriously doubt the senate will get the 2/3 supermajority required to actually remove him from office.

wm

too true, partisan politics would prevent it from happening...unless bushco was found with its hand in the cookie jar...publically...and there was no good way for the reps to duck..sort of like what happened to tricky dick, but he resigned first

This is a way for the allegations to get published officially against the cuah administration and remind people so they remember when they go to the polls in the fall. Correct it has not a chance of making it thru the senate at thhis time. I do hope he is porsecuted after leaving office so he can go to prison. I guess the SS would stay in the adjacent cells ?

Back