Bush is wasting no time breaking the new Paki gov in

im all for it. both hillary and obama has both said they would do the same. time to make al quida understand there are no places to hide.

I'm surprised.

You are far too intelligent to believe this, in my opinion.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," - Obama

"If we had actionable intelligence that Osama bin Laden or other high-value targets were in Pakistan I would ensure that they were targeted and killed or captured," - Clinton

Your right.

Im glad it was before the election if he was going to do it.

Lets hope he wont do it again.

Hopefully, from the other article you posted on Pakistan (on the other thread) he won't have to. Hopefully the moderates in Pakistan will see the benefit in ridding their country of Al Queda. The voting seems to be indicative that the Pakistani people are tiring of Al Queda (as well as the US involvement in their country). Perhaps they will set the Pakistani military to the task of ridding them of the suicide bombers from Al Queda who have no problem targeting Pakistani citizens.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," - Obama

"If we had actionable intelligence that Osama bin Laden or other high-value targets were in Pakistan I would ensure that they were targeted and killed or captured," - Clinton

I understand that both Obama and Clinton said what you posted .. but do you truly believe that terrorism can be defeated with an army?

Do you think we have the righjt to invade and bomb any nation we choose because "Al Queda" might be there?

I understand that both Obama and Clinton said what you posted .. but do you truly believe that terrorism can be defeated with an army?

Do you think we have the righjt to invade and bomb any nation we choose because "Al Queda" might be there?

i think yes and i think it should be done in secrecy. but im talking about targeted assassinations.. not grand bombings or invasions.

Last edited:
i think yes and i think it should be done in secrecy. but im talking about targeted assassinations.. not grand bombings.

You can't kill terrorism with a bullet and you can't blow it up. You can't kill its leaders and expect it will go away.

We must deal with the root causes of terrorism and stand before the mirror and recognize that we are one of those causes.

You can't kill terrorism with a bullet and you can't blow it up. You can't kill its leaders and expect it will go away.

We must deal with the root causes of terrorism and stand before the mirror and recognize that we are one of those causes.

even if we pulled out of all arab land they would still want to kill us because we dont live by there extream rules.. or because our media is influencing its young..

There is not logic... they want to kill us for printing cartoons of allah.. LOL

even if we pulled out of all arab land they would still want to kill us because we dont live by there extream rules.. or because our media is influencing its young..

There is not logic.

Don't fake the funk my brother.

This is bullshit.

Arab people want the same peace in life that you and I do. There is nothing inherently evil about them .. and in fact, western culture has caused more conflict and killed more innocent people than the arab world without question.

The fall of communism dictated that the puppetmasters devise a new boogeyman for invented people.

They don't hate us for our "freedoms" .. they hate us because we are pirates.

Don't fake the funk my brother.

This is bullshit.

Arab people want the same peace in life that you and I do. There is nothing inherently evil about them .. and in fact, western culture has caused more conflict and killed more innocent people than the arab world without question.

The fall of communism dictated that the puppetmasters devise a new boogeyman for invented people.

They don't hate us for our "freedoms" .. they hate us because we are pirates.

but the faction of arabs that attack us in NYC or plot to kill the cartoonist that disrespected allah are who im talking about. not the Muslims as a whole.

but the faction of arabs that attack us in NYC or plot to kill the cartoonist that disrespected allah are who im talking about. not the Muslims as a whole.

We have murderous factions among us .. such as religious fanatics who'd blow up innocent people to "save the unborn."

But we should not be judghed by the fanatics among us just as arabs should not be judged by theirs.

As an aside, 9/11 is a fraud.

We have murderous factions among us .. such as religious fanatics who'd blow up innocent people to "save the unborn."

But we should not be judghed by the fanatics among us just as arabs should not be judged by theirs.

As an aside, 9/11 is a fraud.

all i know is i have no problem targeting terrorist that plan to kill us regardless of what ass backwards country they are in. This wouldn't be an issue in Brittan or France or Russia. Im talking about 3rd world shit countries that cant even police themselves.

Back