Bush joins the war on Christmas.

Jarod

Contributor
I was listening on my way in from Court...

He started his press conference this morning with,

"I want to wish yall's a happy holidays, umm uh".

I guess he hates American cuz he failed to wish us a Merry Christmas!

He does hate america, but the best evidence of this is his globalist policies, most of which the libs here agree with.

He does hate america, but the best evidence of this is his globalist policies, most of which the libs here agree with.

Using social conservative logic (who Bush pretended to be one of for quite a while) he is a politically correct Christmas hater!

Using social conservative logic (who Bush pretended to be one of for quite a while) he is a politically correct Christmas hater!

But just thinking clearly and rationally, the best evidence is his globalist policies, most of which the liberals here agree with.

But just thinking clearly and rationally, the best evidence is his globalist policies, most of which the liberals here agree with.

Its the silly culture wars Bush promoted so happily and strongly that I am lampooning in this thread. Start your own thread about globalist policies.

I am illistrating how used the Religous Right has been by the Republican party and how silly it has made them look.

Its the silly culture wars Bush promoted so happily and strongly that I am lampooning in this thread. Start your own thread about globalist policies.

I am illistrating how used the Religous Right has been by the Republican party and how silly it has made them look.

It's about bush hating america. It's on topic.

You libs look silly agreeing with him on the policies that actually are leading to the destruction of our country.

You do not even understand what a liberal is Asshat.

The dems in congress are mostly no longer liberal.

And I don't think any libs voted for Bush.

You were not old enough to vote for Bush ?

Funny how the Cons are so quiet this year regarding the culture wars. I guess it was just a Bush election deal.

Huckelberry is trying to do it, with his Golden Cross ad, and it is working with some of the RR idiots, but not enough of them.

Last edited:
You do not even understand what a liberal is Asshat.

The dems in congress are mostly no longer liberal.

And I don't think any libs voted for Bush.

You were not old enough to vote for Bush ?

This is very false, the overwhelmingly number of Dem reps are very Liberal shown by their voting records.
In the senate, it's even worse than the house, with Landrieu and Nelson being about the only 2 dem senators that can claim they are moderate and not Liberal.

This is very false, the overwhelmingly number of Dem reps are very Liberal shown by their voting records.
In the senate, it's even worse than the house, with Landrieu and Nelson being about the only 2 dem senators that can claim they are moderate and not Liberal.

Being a traditional liberal is something to be proud of. Its about the most American of political pholosophies.

This is very false, the overwhelmingly number of Rep reps are very Liberal shown by their voting records.

On spending anyway.

Its politics. On Fox News, the war on christmas is a gimmick to juice up their base.

In a public forum, using the office of the presidency, Bush isn't going to publically alienate some jewish voters.

Its politics. On Fox News, the war on christmas is a gimmick to juice up their base.

In a public forum, using the office of the presidency, Bush isn't going to publically alienate some jewish voters.

My point exactly, and the idiotic base falls for it every time, to the detrament of our nation!

The War on Christmas is over.

Fox fabricated it out of nothing, and then declared "victory" this year, due to their diligent efforts...

Umm it is the war FOR Christmas and it has been going on for many years. the pagan midwinter festivals have not been fully co-opted yet so the war for Christmas continues.

Back