Bush on the Downlow

Cancel7

Banned
I wonder how Bush feels now that he is the pock-marked girl with the big t*ts who all the guys want some from, but won't take out to dinner because, what if their friends see them with her?

McCain Accepts a Hand From Bush, at Arm's Length

By Michael Abramowitz, Michael D. Shear and Jonathan Weisman
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, May 28, 2008; A04

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- When President Bush ventured here for a private fundraiser with John McCain on Tuesday night, his first real campaign appearance with the presumptive GOP nominee, the event was closed to the news media and their only joint public appearance was a photo op on the airport tarmac that lasted less than a minute.

The same ground rules will cover Bush's trip to Utah on Wednesday, where he will appear with former presidential candidate Mitt Romney to woo big-money Republican donors to McCain's cause.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/27/AR2008052703360_pf.html

I wonder how Bush feels now that he is the pock-marked girl with the big t*ts who all the guys want some from, but won't take out to dinner because, what if their friends see them with her?

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- When President Bush ventured here for a private fundraiser with John McCain on Tuesday night, his first real campaign appearance with the presumptive GOP nominee, the event was closed to the news media and their only joint public appearance was a photo op on the airport tarmac that lasted less than a minute.

The same ground rules will cover Bush's trip to Utah on Wednesday, where he will appear with former presidential candidate Mitt Romney to woo big-money Republican donors to McCain's cause.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/27/AR2008052703360_pf.html

I don't think he cares. He has seen what happened to all the other popular sluts like Bill.

A life of failures.

Believe it or not I have a tiny amount of compassion for him, but only a tiny, tiny amount.

He's luckier than most, coming from a patrician family he can't personally lose, but the man has a record of failure in everything he has ever done.

Everything has turned to shit on him because of his own inadequacies. A normal family would have seen they had a klutz and tried to help him, but not the Bush mafia. But unlike the British Royal Family they didn't have the sense to keep the family embarrassment out of the way, nope, they put him up front for a series of political offices with the shining prize waiting for him.

In a shockingly venal manner, well knowing he has the anti-Midas touch, the Republicans engineered him into office on two occasions.

He has destroyed so much it's hard to believe.

They took a fool who screwed up every business venture he attempted and put him in charge of the most powerful country on Earth and watched him screw it up and with it much of the rest of the world. I wonder if they think it was worth it.

Dumbarses probably think they did a top job. And Bush, being an even bigger dumbarse thinks he did too.

A life of failures.

Believe it or not I have a tiny amount of compassion for him, but only a tiny, tiny amount.

He's luckier than most, coming from a patrician family he can't personally lose, but the man has a record of failure in everything he has ever done.

Everything has turned to shit on him because of his own inadequacies. A normal family would have seen they had a klutz and tried to help him, but not the Bush mafia. But unlike the British Royal Family they didn't have the sense to keep the family embarrassment out of the way, nope, they put him up front for a series of political offices with the shining prize waiting for him.

In a shockingly venal manner, well knowing he has the anti-Midas touch, the Republicans engineered him into office on two occasions.

He has destroyed so much it's hard to believe.

They took a fool who screwed up every business venture he attempted and put him in charge of the most powerful country on Earth and watched him screw it up and with it much of the rest of the world. I wonder if they think it was worth it.

Dumbarses probably think they did a top job. And Bush, being an even bigger dumbarse thinks he did too.

Why should an outgoing 2 term president give a shit about his popularity ?

He could have left things a bit better fot the next one in the dynasty, John Ellis.

but it does not really matter I guess, Republicans will toe the line and vote for Jeb anyway.
But it takes more than republicans to be elected President.

He could have left things a bit better fot the next one in the dynasty, John Ellis.

but it does not really matter I guess, Republicans will toe the line and vote for Jeb anyway.
But it takes more than republicans to be elected President.

I think the "dynasty" will do just fine. Besides, Bill's magnificent performance doesn't seem to be helping Hillary's career a hell of a lot.

I think the "dynasty" will do just fine. Besides, Bill's magnificent performance doesn't seem to be helping Hillary's career a hell of a lot.

Well I think hillary has done better than I think the current first lady would do with GWB backing her. Heck Hill even has Rush and such pulling for her ;)

I'd think that most would worry about their legacy. But since it appears Bush doesn't give a fuck about anything, let alone his "legacy", that he will continue in his bubbleworld completely unfazed about the momentous fuckup he left behind him.

As usual.

Well, I guess the "Maverick" is as usual trying to have his cake and eat it too.

I'd think that most would worry about their legacy. But since it appears Bush doesn't give a fuck about anything, let alone his "legacy", that he will continue in his bubbleworld completely unfazed about the momentous fuckup he left behind him.

As usual.

I like to look at it as he gave the next president a great chance to look good in comparison but let me make a wild prediction here. Some will say the next president is doing better while some will say he is doing the same or worse.

One thing for certain on the next pres, if a Democrat the republicans will whine about him/her having too much executive power ;)

Olberman reported last night that the venue for this event was changed to a smaller location because they failed to sell enough tickets to satisfy the space in the Phoenix convention center. :D

Back