Bush Says he wanted to show solidarity with the Troops...

Your typo is particularly funny.

Giving up his "gold" would be a fairly effective way to show solidarity.

Giving up golf.... less so.

What typo? :D

Soc I had posted this before, but I'll do it again...I saw someone on Huffpo comment that as really stupid and out of touch as this sounds, if bush gave up golf because of the war, he gave up more than 95% of the other war supporters and war cheerleaders did.

That really struck me. It's true!

He says he gave up golf in August of 2003 in response to the death of U.N. envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello in August of 2003 BUT BUT BUT Associated Press has pictures of Bush playing golf in October of 2003 so the lying fuck can't even get his story straight. What a guy. What a president. Take down those pictures of George Washington cause there is a new George in town. What a schmuck.

Soc I had posted this before, but I'll do it again...I saw someone on Huffpo comment that as really stupid and out of touch as this sounds, if bush gave up golf because of the war, he gave up more than 95% of the other war supporters and war cheerleaders did.

That really struck me. It's true!

Yeah well my boyfriend Keith Olbermann, just put his ass on blast and got pictures of him golfing after the incident.

He says he quit playing in 2003.

I hope some guy has a photo of him on a course.

He says he gave up golf in August of 2003 in response to the death of U.N. envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello in August of 2003 BUT BUT BUT Associated Press has pictures of Bush playing golf in October of 2003 so the lying fuck can't even get his story straight. What a guy. What a president. Take down those pictures of George Washington cause there is a new George in town. What a schmuck.

Yeah well my boyfriend Keith Olbermann, just put his ass on blast and got pictures of him golfing after the incident.

Ha I love America.

Back