Bush tax cuts-where are the JOBS?

zappasguitar

Republicans stated that the Bush tax cuts would lead to job growth.

It's been nearly 15 years...anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear?

Yeah....LBJ's Tax Reduction Act was passed in 64.....

It's been nearly 50 years...anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear ?

And the Bush cuts were meant to expire in 2008...Obama kept the tax rates the same anyway, so now they are his tax cuts.

[h=2] "I've cut taxes for ... middle-class families, small businesses." Barack Obama on Thursday,9/6/2012 in a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.[/h]Barack Obama claims credit for "at least 16 tax cuts to small businesses.” Barack Obama on Wednesday, 4/6/2011 in a Twitter town hali

anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear ?

Last edited:
Yeah....LBJ's Tax Reduction Act was passed in 64.....

It's been nearly 50 years...anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear ?

And the Bush cuts were meant to expire in 2008...Obama kept the tax rates the same anyway, so now they are his tax cuts.

[h=2] "I've cut taxes for ... middle-class families, small businesses." Barack Obama on Thursday,9/6/2012 in a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.[/h]Barack Obama claims credit for "at least 16 tax cuts to small businesses.” Barack Obama on Wednesday, 4/6/2011 in a Twitter town hali

anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear ?

Well, if the tone you were hoping to set with your response was "rambling, stream-of-consciousness gobbledy gook, then you NAILED it!

Now, regarding the jobs you Righties have promised were on the way for the past decade...

Well, if the tone you were hoping to set with your response was "rambling, stream-of-consciousness gobbledy gook, then you NAILED it!

Now, regarding the jobs you Righties have promised were on the way for the past decade...

Just as the pros fight fire with fire, I fight stupid gobbledy gook with more of the same....

To keep trolling with the Bush tax cuts of 15 years ago and looking for results today is about as intelligent as looking at LBJ tax policy and looking for their effects today....
maybe you're not familiar with what it means to be facetious

Just as the pros fight fire with fire, I fight stupid gobbledy gook with more of the same....

To keep trolling with the Bush tax cuts of 15 years ago and looking for results today is about as intelligent as looking at LBJ tax policy and looking for their effects today....
maybe you're not familiar with what it means to be facetious

Yup...it means you couldn't answer my question so you started in with the diversionary nonsense.

Republicans stated that the Bush tax cuts would lead to job growth.

It's been nearly 15 years...anyone know when we can expect those jobs to finally appear?

Well the rich got richer so they can clearly hire. Corporate profits are at an all time high yet workers wages are at an all time low. Profits are high for the Corporations but they are still raising prices yet aren't giving their workers a wage increase................I believe this is all I have to say about inflation today.

I will say that NAFTA is/was the Industrial Job killer in America. Even Hillary wants to fix it, but the Republicans voted her fix down in 2010.

Well the rich got richer so they can clearly hire. Corporate profits are at an all time high yet workers wages are at an all time low. Profits are high for the Corporations but they are still raising prices yet aren't giving their workers a wage increase................I believe this is all I have to say about inflation today.

Oh! But you forgot the part about WHO has been President for the last 5 years and had total control of both Houses of Congress in his first two years. What the fuck did he fix? How many jobs and wage increases can you attribute to him and his party? How much of corporate profits are you chalking up on the Obama side of the board?

I will say that NAFTA is/was the Industrial Job killer in America. Even Hillary wants to fix it, but the Republicans voted her fix down in 2010.

Produce the evidence that NAFTA outsourced a single job that wasn’t replaced by another job in America. Y’all NAFTA moaners never produce any proof of your fucking “non-issue” moaning and groaning. Where’s Ross Perot’s “Great Sucking Sound?” The United States economy and GDP is still ranked #1 in the world. What part has NAFTA played in that?

Oh! That’s right, you don’t answer questions because you’re a fucking idiot and can’t. Your major talent here is cut and paste leftist propaganda, then hiding under your leftist rock between propaganda spouts.

Carry On Dip-Shit!!!!!

Because it's what's FAIR.

How so? Are you the arbiter of what is fair, and if so, who elected you arbiter of fairness?

Can you show me where it says in the Constitution that the Federal Government should be the "decider" of what is fair?

I think it is fair to allow those who earn their income to keep more of it; should I be the "arbiter" of what is fair? If not, why not and what makes you infinitely more qualified?

1/2009 65.8m participating in the work force 1/2014 63.0m. where are the jobs BO ?
(from the bureau of labor statistics)

Oh! But you forgot the part about WHO has been President for the last 5 years and had total control of both Houses of Congress in his first two years. What the fuck did he fix? How many jobs and wage increases can you attribute to him and his party? How much of corporate profits are you chalking up on the Obama side of the board?

Produce the evidence that NAFTA outsourced a single job that wasn’t replaced by another job in America. Y’all NAFTA moaners never produce any proof of your fucking “non-issue” moaning and groaning. Where’s Ross Perot’s “Great Sucking Sound?” The United States economy and GDP is still ranked #1 in the world. What part has NAFTA played in that?

Oh! That’s right, you don’t answer questions because you’re a fucking idiot and can’t. Your major talent here is cut and paste leftist propaganda, then hiding under your leftist rock between propaganda spouts.

Carry On Dip-Shit!!!!!

I'm VERY PROUD to educate you on this topic. Note that this isn't proof NAFTA WOULD end more jobs in America, it's simple that people knew it would end jobs. (later it did what it was intended to do, big money for the politicians, big dive for the American people)

But if you haven't seen fewer jobs in American industry today, if you haven't seen America try to compensate by ending tax cuts for outsourcing and attempting tax cuts for insourcing, if you haven't seen America "try" you are the stupid one.

Sure, I can answer.

In 2006 ( prior to demalquedacrat takeover of Congress) unemployment rate was 4.5% and labor participation at an all time high. Deficit was $247 billion.

You got questions? I got answers

Sure, I can answer.

In 2006 ( prior to demalquedacrat takeover of Congress) unemployment rate was 4.5% and labor participation at an all time high. Deficit was $247 billion.

I'm extremely sad that you don't accept or recognize the link between Outsourcing and American Factories. America use to be an Industrial nation.

You see it as a "party" issue and don't recognize the money pumped into the parties that make them bias cult groups.

I see the topic and want to fix it........

Sure, I can answer.

First question.........why do you not know about history and the depression. Also what is "demalquedacrat"? That isn't English. Maybe you should use the "language of prosperity" :)

It's good to see you knew things were "good" before 2006 though. The Irony is that you don't know what bills caused the downfall and near depression.

Back