Bush to declassify intelligence document

NewsBoy

News Delivery
An angry President Bush Tuesday said he would declassify an intelligence document that, according to media reports, concludes that the Iraq war has increased the terror threat against the United States, suggesting that the leak "confused the minds" of voters and was done for political purposes.

More at link...

I posted this earlier. but to say Bush was angry is silly. Why did CNN need to say this lie? Damn lib media, always with a slime of Bush.

They tried to get him to take a shot at Clinton and he wouldn't do it. Said the facts are out there to see. LOL He didn't stoop to the slime level of Clinton and the libs.

I watched it live and he was not angry. Just determined. Karzi was just as determined.
karzi and marsharif are meeting tomorrow with Bush and they are looking into what to do along the border of their countries. If they allow the US to operate freely along there the taliban and alquada can be eliminated completely.

No Bush said he will declassify PARTS of the report... I am sure its the parts that can be constured to help him, and not the parts that hurt him!

he did not say "parts" he said he would declasify the document. I just listened to it an hour ago.

WASHINGTON - President Bush on Tuesday announced that he will declassify parts of the National Intelligence Estimate, which reportedly concluded that the war with Iraq has worsened terrorism.

“Some people have guessed what’s in the report and concluded that going into Iraq was a mistake. I strongly disagree,” Bush said, referring to a New York Times report over the weekend that described what it said were conclusions from the classified analysis made last April.

msnbc.com

I belive there are times when anger is the correct emotion, like when someone is spreading lies about you and your record!

I posted this earlier. but to say Bush was angry is silly. Why did CNN need to say this lie? Damn lib media, always with a slime of Bush.
So saying someone is angry is now "a slime" . Well toby, my main man, could you please riddle me this, why did FOXSPEWS have to make all those remarks about Clinton and "slime" him by claiming that he was angry.

Oh, by the way, toby, evidently anger is in the eye of the beholder because I thought Bush was a little angry myself. He is one of the angrier presidents we have ever had. If you read books, about Bush from his ex-employees and others who have worked in close proximity to the man and you will find that he is a man on a tear. Apparently he peppers his sentences in private with "motherfucker" or "fucker" all too often. Great language for a commander in chief and ruler of the world no???

Last edited:
So saying someone is angry is now "a slime" . Well toby, my main man, could you please riddle me this, why did FOXSPEWS have to make all those remarks about Clinton and "slime" him by claiming that he was angry.

Oh, by the way, toby, evidently anger is in the eye of the beholder because I thought Bush was a little angry myself. He is one of the angrier presidents we have ever had. If you read books, about Bush from his ex-employees and others who have worked in close proximity to the man and you will find that he is a man on a tear. Apparently he peppers his sentences in private without "motherfucker" or "fucker" all too often. Great language for a commander in chief and ruler of the world no???

They didn't just say Clinton was angry, they have been portraying him as unhinged.

Clinton was obviously angry. He was not crazed or unhinged however. When people tell lies about you, it makes you angry. They know it will make you angry, that's human nature. To imply someone has lost it for this completely natural reaction, is a cheap trick. Of course, we are talking about Republicans here.

Back