Bush's 9/11 speech sparks bitter partisan squabbles

I haven't read this link yet, but this did spark a thought that I needed to put out there...

The past week or two with the 9/11 5 year anniversary coming up, most of the channels that I normally watch like national geographic channel, the History channel, Discovery channel etc have had specials on Usama Bin Laden and his family, and the Saudi's, and gulf war one, and Jihad and the call to Jihad by Bin Laden, and the trade center attack and I will say, after watching all of those different shows on terrorists...

More than ever, I believe we wasted our resourses in every manor, by going in to Iraq instead of going after the true terrorists such as Bin Laden and the Egyptian...can't remember his name....

Well, let's not forget that Bin Laden has called for the death of 10,000,000 Ameicans, 10 million, then to STOP....he called for the twin towers attack, twice...untill it worked and he will be trying to accomplish the 10 million dead, civilians....and more than likely in one event....if he could.... and I am not joking here.... these other states/countries out there are really not our problem if you take oil out of the picture...

it is Bin Laden and Alqaeda specifically that are specifically threatening us...seriously...this is what I learned from the kazillion documentories I watched....

I am telling ya, we have wasted precious time and invaluable resourses in Iraq, including the good will and trust of our allies in us and also the way we have made even further enemies instead of making them and getting them to really help us...

squandered alot and went oafter the wrong guy and country... we really did...and who the heck knows what to do now about it?

but, let's not forget that there are bad guys that would love another sept 11th happen to us only 100 times bigger...
screw Iraq!

care

Back