Business Writing

I thought I could delete this, but you can't delete threads, just posts. Well, I have to type that phrase "business writing" over and over for email subject line. It never saves it. But for some reason, my email saves all of my thread titles that I put up here.

So that's what this is. Sorry.

I thought I could delete this, but you can't delete threads, just posts. Well, I have to type that phrase "business writing" over and over for email subject line. It never saves it. But for some reason, my email saves all of my thread titles that I put up here.

So that's what this is. Sorry.

FAIL

dvd-rewinder.jpg

maybe you could rewrite my posts as i have been informed that they tend to have overly complex and difficult to understand sentences

after all of those years of having to write specifications of various military standards (using short simple declarative sentences) i thought that i bust loose and do my own thing

unfortunately, i am also taking a medication that screws with my mind and thought processes

not to mention getting old

oh well

maybe you could rewrite my posts as i have been informed that they tend to have overly complex and difficult to understand sentences

after all of those years of having to write specifications of various military standards (using short simple declarative sentences) i thought that i bust loose and do my own thing

unfortunately, i am also taking a medication that screws with my mind and thought processes

not to mention getting old

oh well

Rewrite yours? How about getting mine down to a small novella each?

Back