Bye Magat A*******

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Right-Wing Radio Host Pulled Off Air After Gus Walz Hate Comment​

MUTED

I Heart Radio host Jay Weber was pulled off the air after calling Tim Walz’s son a “blubbering b---h boy” in a since deleted post on X. Gus Walz, who has ADHD, a learning disorder, and an anxiety disorder, went viral for his tearful reaction to his father’s speech on Aug. 21 at the Democratic National Convention. Weber called Gus’ emotional response “embarrassing for both father and son” in his original tweet. He issued a now-deleted apology on X, writing, “I didn’t realize the kid was disabled, and have taken the post down.” Critics called on I Heart Radio to fire the Jay Weber Show host. Fellow right-wing media personalities Ann Coulter and Mike Crispi also faced backlash for criticizing Gus. Crispi labeled Gus a “puffy beta male,” Coulter deleted a tweet in which she responded “Talk about weird...”

bye-gif.gif

Right-Wing Radio Host Pulled Off Air After Gus Walz Hate Comment​

MUTED

I Heart Radio host Jay Weber was pulled off the air after calling Tim Walz’s son a “blubbering b---h boy” in a since deleted post on X. Gus Walz, who has ADHD, a learning disorder, and an anxiety disorder, went viral for his tearful reaction to his father’s speech on Aug. 21 at the Democratic National Convention. Weber called Gus’ emotional response “embarrassing for both father and son” in his original tweet. He issued a now-deleted apology on X, writing, “I didn’t realize the kid was disabled, and have taken the post down.” Critics called on I Heart Radio to fire the Jay Weber Show host. Fellow right-wing media personalities Ann Coulter and Mike Crispi also faced backlash for criticizing Gus. Crispi labeled Gus a “puffy beta male,” Coulter deleted a tweet in which she responded “Talk about weird...”

bye-gif.gif
It's a start.

Back