Caitlin Clark's 'race and sexuality' is behind WNBA' star's meteoric rise, says ex-ESPN host Jemele Hill

volsrock1

Verified User
Jemele Hill has branded Caitlin Clark's fame and success partly 'problematic,' as the ex-ESPN personality cited the Indiana Fever star's 'race and sexuality' as reasons for her rise

Quite the racist, aren’t ya, Cupcake?

IF JEMELE WAS WHITE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY

Last edited:
Black people are quite capable of being guilty of racism.

blacks dominate sports - my entire life my athletic role models were largely black people. Why? Because they were the best at what they do

Now look at this image - the only color that matters here is the green dot - which shows how much distance she put between her and others in this sport

Black people are quite capable of being guilty of racism.

blacks dominate sports - my entire life my athletic role models were largely black people. Why? Because they were the best at what they do

Now look at this image - the only color that matters here is the green dot - which shows how much distance she put between her and others in this sport

Now the heavyweight champ is white...the top NBA players are European whites and the best female BB player in history is white

Jemele Hill has branded Caitlin Clark's fame and success partly 'problematic,' as the ex-ESPN personality cited the Indiana Fever star's 'race and sexuality' as reasons for her rise

Quite the racist, aren’t ya, Cupcake?

IF JEMELE WAS WHITE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY
So, what’s your point?

So, what’s your point?
the racist should be fired...so why hasn't she

'We would all be very naive if we didn't say race played a role in his popularity,' ..any white reporter on Tiger Woods

Fired the same day

Last edited:
Oh, so collating race and basketball makes one a racist, got it
1) it is highly ironic to see Volrock/TDAK complain about Jemele Hill

2) When it comes to race hustlers Jamele Hill's game is elite - everything is about race to her and it's been profitable for her (so far) but it reaches a point where you jump the shark and to many she's done that

Back