Caitlin Clark's race 'is a huge thing' in her rise in popularity

volsrock1

Verified User
'I think it's a huge thing. I think a lot of people may say it's not about Black and white, but to me, it is,' Las Vegas Aces star A'ja Wilson said when asked in an interview with the Associated Press about the race element in Clark's popularity and before she recently signed two major endorsement deals.

'They don't see it as marketable, so it doesn't matter how hard I work. It doesn't matter what we all do as Black women, we're still going to be swept underneath the rug. That's why it boils my blood when people say it's not about race because it is.'

Jealousy and envy: the hallmark of racists and liberals. Pathetic human beings.

'I think it's a huge thing. I think a lot of people may say it's not about Black and white, but to me, it is,' Las Vegas Aces star A'ja Wilson said when asked in an interview with the Associated Press about the race element in Clark's popularity and before she recently signed two major endorsement deals.

'They don't see it as marketable, so it doesn't matter how hard I work. It doesn't matter what we all do as Black women, we're still going to be swept underneath the rug. That's why it boils my blood when people say it's not about race because it is.'

Aja Wilson has a monument in front of Las Vegas' arena. OH! I'm sorry! She's black! Did I ruin your thread?

"Gibs me dat!!!!"

Why does she ignore the issue of the role her gender plays in her having a career in "professional" sports to begin with?

If she weren't female, she'd be working at McDonalds rather than making more than her skill is worth, playing mediocre basketball at a lower performance level than many boys' high school teams.

And what the hell kind of name is A'ja anyway?

This is the same BS Larry Bird faced. Dennis "mumbles the idiot" Rodman famously said if bird was back he'd be just another player. Problem was bird beat their asses.

Back