California and New York voters are just as stupid as any

I saw one state where RP had like 25% of the vote. Then I realized that the total vote count was under 2K.

They say that Romney is thinking of dropping out. I wonder if there is a VP deal in the making...

They say that Romney is thinking of dropping out. I wonder if there is a VP deal in the making...

If he drops out on Thursday, then Bill Kristol knows entirely too much about what goes on behind the scenes. He's already predicted a graceful concession speech by Romney on Thursday.

I still remember the Harriet Miers incident where Stewart was trying to ask him about the nomination, and Kristol told Stewart "There is no point in talking about it. She will withdraw her name tomorrow and a new nominee will be chosen."

Sure enough it happened. Bill Kristol is the Mother Confessor of the political Right.

Project for a New American Century is a neocon think tank that has the ear of the president. So of course they knew about Miers. Withdrawing from an election usually is not that secretive an affair. So the fact that Kristol knows about it is no suprise.

Project for a New American Century is a neocon think tank that has the ear of the president. So of course they knew about Miers. Withdrawing from an election usually is not that secretive an affair. So the fact that Kristol knows about it is no suprise.

Whatever.

You said nothing that contradicted my statement. If you want to add on it, there's no need to strike a disagreeable tone.

It is extremely ultra-shady that everyone on the right tells Kristol what they're doing three days before they do it. That was my point.

PNAC gives the Bush Administration its marching orders and has been doing so from the first day.

Whatever.

You said nothing that contradicted my statement. If you want to add on it, there's no need to strike a disagreeable tone.

It is extremely ultra-shady that everyone on the right tells Kristol what they're doing three days before they do it. That was my point.
Wasn't trying to be disagreeable.

Whatever.

Kristol is telling them what to do .. that's how he knows.

If he drops out on Thursday, then Bill Kristol knows entirely too much about what goes on behind the scenes. He's already predicted a graceful concession speech by Romney on Thursday.

I still remember the Harriet Miers incident where Stewart was trying to ask him about the nomination, and Kristol told Stewart "There is no point in talking about it. She will withdraw her name tomorrow and a new nominee will be chosen."

Sure enough it happened. Bill Kristol is the Mother Confessor of the political Right.

I'm not a political insider but it doesn't seem like much information gets kept secret in D.C. so at least to this novice I'm not surprised that Kristol might have that info. Of course it remains to be seen if he got a scoop on Romney or was making that prognostication based on the tea leaves.

Again I have no insider knowledge myself but I find it hard to believe that Kristol would be the only one to have known about Miers.

Back