California close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes

What about low income black's and vets
What about Trump's comment to "let the state's decide", vols? Are you such a fucking scumbag Nazi that you don't want any States to have any rights at all?

While I agree vets should come first and then American citizens, I'm not a Kalifornian so it's up to them to decide.

What about Trump's comment to "let the states decide", vols? Are you such a fucking scumbag Nazi that you don't want any States to have any rights at all?

While I agree vets should come first and then American citizens, I'm not a Kalifornian so it's up to them to decide.
Vols didn't say a damn thing about trying to stop it, did he? And that is exactly opposite what you "fucking scumbag Nazis" on the left want to do.
Personally, I think they're a bunch of idiots out there to keep voting in that bunch of communazis that are making cali circle the drain (either that, or they are setting the gold standard for election cheating).
I say go for it. Keep sticking that fork in the electrical outlet. California and all the other blue shitholes need painful lessons.

Vols didn't say a damn thing about trying to stop it, did he? And that is exactly opposite what you "fucking scumbag Nazis" on the left want to do.
Personally, I think they're a bunch of idiots out there to keep voting in that bunch of communazis that are making cali circle the drain (either that, or they are setting the gold standard for election cheating).
I say go for it. Keep sticking that fork in the electrical outlet. California and all the other blue shitholes need painful lessons.
Its all of America that is going down the shitter.

Then why even whine about it if everyone agrees it's a State's Rights issue?

Agreed on them being idiots. Soon, only the rich can afford to live there. I'm not a city person but was stationed in California, where, even though there were still orange groves in Orange County when I was there, the traffic was horrid. I left as soon as I could.

Back