Calling out Liberals: Congressional Approval Rating

Cancel11

God Bless America
Your beloved Democrat-controlled Congress is currently sporting a sub-20% approval rating. Aren't you guys even a little embarrassed about that? Aren't you concerned at all? Hell, even Bush's approval rating is way higher than that. LOL

It is obvious that America doesn't want your rotting carcass of a party. The only reason Democrats are in power is because, for the time being anyway, Americans consider them to be "the lesser of two evils."

Face it. America hates you. :321:

Your beloved Democrat-controlled Congress is currently sporting a sub-20% approval rating. Aren't you guys even a little embarrassed about that? Aren't you concerned at all? Hell, even Bush's approval rating is way higher than that. LOL

It is obvious that America doesn't want your rotting carcass of a party. The only reason Democrats are in power is because, for the time being anyway, Americans consider them to be "the lesser of two evils."

Face it. America hates you. :321:

America hates Republican obstructionism, not Democratic progress.

I'm of the opinion that it's a Pelosi run Republican congress. All the Democrats do all the time is bend over and allow the Republicans to ass-fuck them. What they need is nads. Or at least we need a third party that holds the balance of power with nads.

Well compared to the 17th century zeitgeist of the current Republican party only a 5th rate moron couldn't see that that's an obvious yes.

The 'Crats can't think about anything but Bush, apparently.

Indisputable, what political party do you back and who did you vote for in the last election? And who do you intend to vote for in this election?

Republican obstructionism.
A very minor Dem majority.

And both parties in congress suck. The republicans just suck worse.

That about sums it up.

When someone called him a republican and talked about him supporting McCain, he went into this "do you know me or who I voted for" bullshit.

I just want him to say what he believes.

Back