CAMPAIGN TIP FOR KAMALA

Dachshund

Verified User
I've got a great idea for KAMALA

She needs to consolidate her Black Identity credential and attract the youth vote. Right?

So rather than open her idiot mouth at future rallies, she should just come out in G-string and TWERK-BABY-TWERK for 30 minutes.

America's Black electorate would love it, and so would Gen Z !!

Too Easy !!

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound

Dachshund is dragging his little weenie on the ground, in the dirt, again ya'll!

He is such a small little old dog with not much for legs to stand on, so I suppose he just can't help himself.

She needs to consolidate her Black Identity credential and attract the youth vote. Right?

So rather than open her idiot mouth at future rallies, she should just come out in G-string and TWERK-BABY-TWERK for 30 minutes.

Too Easy !!

Dachshund Dawg

I doubt a highly educated well spoken woman needs advice from a dipshit, but thanks for the input.

Concert is sexual pervert.

He in married to a female, but gets his kicks have threesome sex with his wife and his wife's female friend.

Pretty gross !

Concert is sexual pervert.

He in married to a female, but gets his kicks have threesome sex with his wife and his wife's female friend.

Pretty gross !
Damn II’m good. Or so they tell me. girl FRIENDS. Plural. Get your facts straight.

Too Easy !!

Dachshund Dawg

She can't dance...we've seen evidence of that....and how do you follow up Megan Thee?

Back