Can we Talk? Please?

jollie

I'd like to give my view, on what happened,this week, to poor Barack. He DID get a raw deal. First, he did the RIGHT thing, as a MAN, and said: I can NOT disown Rev. Wright, no more than I could disown my FAMILY. Stand Up Guy. But a Stand Up Guy is not a POLITICALLY good thing, especially for Far Leftists, or supporters of the Black Separitist/Militant, Anti-American, Hate-Whitey Crowd(sorry, blackascoal, I calls 'em as I sees 'em).So Barack took Heat for sticking WITH the Rev, but he tried to "Pull a Clinton", and be All Things to All People. He said he cant DISOWN Wright, but he ALSO said "I do NOT AGREE with his Racist, or Anti-Amarican Statements."

Only Slick Wille was slick enough to ride both sides of the fence, like that.
Rev. Wright, meanwhile, was PISSED. He said to himself, "I GAVE this Boy Street Cred! I GAVE this Boy his "Blackness", around Chicago, made people BELIEVE he was "Down wit the Struggle", as Al Sharpton says. And THEN, this young punk, who I've MARRIED, BAPTIZED HIS KIDS, AND PREACHED TO FOR TWENTY YEARS, says "He never HEARD me say those Anti-White, or Anti-American statements! Yeah, well, we'll just SEE about THAT"

The Rev felt BETRAYED. Thrown UNDER THE BUS. Pushed DOWN THE STAIRS!
And he wasn't HAVIN' IT! So he went out on a "Rev. Wright" tour, and while he gave his ideaology, he sprinkled in 3 or 4 statements of "Barack is judoin' what a POLITICIAN has to do", in other words, calling Obama a LIAR.

Sorry, Y'all, but the TRUTH sometimes hurts. I LAUGH when I hear somebody say, "If you want to do journalism, you can't be strongly Right Wing. Yeah, I guess you're right. Like Pat Buchannan, William Saffifre, or the great Black man Thomas Sowell? I guess THEY are FAILURES, right? Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

We can talk.............

however it won't change a thing...Liberals will always be Liberals...and Conservatives will always be conservative...at the end of time the tally of points will decide who was correct...just a fact Jack!;)

Oh, I know, battle, I don't care if they TALK to me or NOT. A TRUE, dyed-in-the-wool Marxist, like Obama, and many on THIS site, are too Thich-Headed to ever listen to Common Sense. Whether it comes from a Black Man, or a White Man. Democrats are the Party of Slavery. Of Jim Crow. Of Sen. Robt. Byrd, a KKK Member. And yet, they have the Disgusting Huberis to call CONSERVATIVES Racists. THAT'S why I have to push their noses in it, just like you do with a dog, who keeps pooping where he shouldn't, Haahaha!

I've always seen Sowell to have well articulated and well informed positions, whether I agree with him or not.

I'd like to give my view, on what happened,this week, to poor Barack. He DID get a raw deal. First, he did the RIGHT thing, as a MAN, and said: I can NOT disown Rev. Wright, no more than I could disown my FAMILY. Stand Up Guy. But a Stand Up Guy is not a POLITICALLY good thing, especially for Far Leftists, or supporters of the Black Separitist/Militant, Anti-American, Hate-Whitey Crowd(sorry, blackascoal, I calls 'em as I sees 'em).So Barack took Heat for sticking WITH the Rev, but he tried to "Pull a Clinton", and be All Things to All People. He said he cant DISOWN Wright, but he ALSO said "I do NOT AGREE with his Racist, or Anti-Amarican Statements."

Only Slick Wille was slick enough to ride both sides of the fence, like that.
Rev. Wright, meanwhile, was PISSED. He said to himself, "I GAVE this Boy Street Cred! I GAVE this Boy his "Blackness", around Chicago, made people BELIEVE he was "Down wit the Struggle", as Al Sharpton says. And THEN, this young punk, who I've MARRIED, BAPTIZED HIS KIDS, AND PREACHED TO FOR TWENTY YEARS, says "He never HEARD me say those Anti-White, or Anti-American statements! Yeah, well, we'll just SEE about THAT"

The Rev felt BETRAYED. Thrown UNDER THE BUS. Pushed DOWN THE STAIRS!
And he wasn't HAVIN' IT! So he went out on a "Rev. Wright" tour, and while he gave his ideaology, he sprinkled in 3 or 4 statements of "Barack is judoin' what a POLITICIAN has to do", in other words, calling Obama a LIAR.

Sorry, Y'all, but the TRUTH sometimes hurts. I LAUGH when I hear somebody say, "If you want to do journalism, you can't be strongly Right Wing. Yeah, I guess you're right. Like Pat Buchannan, William Saffifre, or the great Black man Thomas Sowell? I guess THEY are FAILURES, right? Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

Jollie girl, you stop sending Sean those dirty Private messages, ya hear? Sean is used to men leering at him, but really! In all my years, the things you have asked me for. You need help girl! If this doesn't stop and right away, Sean will file a report with the California authorities. You are not going to mess with a California girl! We have laws here for pervs!

Back