Can you guess who this criminal worked for?

How could Romney not have foreseen that this guy would later be arrested after he left Romney's campaign?

Romney needs to use his crystal ball more often to prevent this kind of thing.

It would appear he was a registered sex offender before he worked for Romneys campaign. but I could be wrong on that.

It would appear he was a registered sex offender before he worked for Romneys campaign. but I could be wrong on that.

Iowa state records show he was convicted on the sex charges in October 2006, months after leaving the Romney campaign.

Elliott was the same individual described in a Feb. 2006 account in the Washington Post. He briefly joined the Iowa presidential campaign staff of Governor Mitt Romney before leaving to run for a seat in the Iowa state legislature.

Additionally, Elliott was a leading College Republican in Iowa while attending Drake University, where he served as student body president. Elliott also served as director of the Iowa Republicans' Legislative Majority Fund.

Iowa state records show he was convicted on the sex charges in October 2006, months after leaving the Romney campaign.

How long does it take to be convicted?

He was very likely offending while working for him.

Why is it these people who tout religion keep getting caught doing wierd shit?

Repression of all matters sexual.

People with healthy sex lives dont feel a need to repress.

No but someone thought he was a good addition to the team at some point.

Why do people with sexual problems end up in the R party?

They see sexuality as something that needs to be repressed.

Sometimes its because they have deep dark secrets.

No but someone thought he was a good addition to the team at some point.

Why do people with sexual problems end up in the R party?

They see sexuality as something that needs to be repressed.

Sometimes its because they have deep dark secrets.

Well, Foley did run the subcommitee on missing and exploited children. ;)

Look, the guy is a sex offender. YOU probably have contact with sex offenders all the time and do not know it. You probably have worked with or socialized with people who have some wierd sexual issues. There is NO WAY to know that when you work with them or socialize with them. They say that by the time a sex offender gets caught he has typically molested several times before that. This is NOT something that Mitt necessarily should have known about. If he worked for the Iowa campaign no one checked this guys background. I have worked for a presidential campaign on a state level and even drove Al Gore from Albuquerque to here in Las Cruces in 1992 and NO ONE did a background on me. It was all very last minute and I was the free guy so I drove. No one gets vetted like that on a state scale. Large campaigns trust the local campaign people to know the people that work for them and they have very little contact with them. This is a non-issue.

Look, the guy is a sex offender. YOU probably have contact with sex offenders all the time and do not know it. You probably have worked with or socialized with people who have some wierd sexual issues. There is NO WAY to know that when you work with them or socialize with them. They say that by the time a sex offender gets caught he has typically molested several times before that. This is NOT something that Mitt necessarily should have known about. If he worked for the Iowa campaign no one checked this guys background. I have worked for a presidential campaign on a state level and even drove Al Gore from Albuquerque to here in Las Cruces in 1992 and NO ONE did a background on me. It was all very last minute and I was the free guy so I drove. No one gets vetted like that on a state scale. Large campaigns trust the local campaign people to know the people that work for them and they have very little contact with them. This is a non-issue.

That's crazy-talk, Soc.

It's obvious that Romney knew that the kid would later be a sex offender and chose to hire him just for that very reason.

I don't see any serious charges on that sheet. There is criminal sexual misconduct---but that could be taking a pee out doors. Now I know a lot of you libs make peeing on your partner a sexual act, but when I take a piss---sex is not on my mind. So--this "cimiinal" has a few probation violation charges (he probably smoked a duby to begin with)---and all this jail time made him a better person I guess. I bet most of the libs here (most seem to be gay) have done a little criminal sexual misconduct them selfs. Come on freekies---don't lie---who did you try to molest---besides the American tax payer.

Have you ever seen Congresses rap sheet? It is much worse than many rap sheets of local jails--they have victims. Notice this kids rap sheet does not from how it is defined there.

You damn liberials just supported my point. You jerks hold non violent kids down and could care less how they turn out.---Romney gave him a job to help make him productive.

Last edited:
I don't see any serious charges on that sheet. There is criminal sexual misconduct---but that could be taking a pee out doors. Now I know a lot of you libs make peeing on your partner a sexual act, but when I take a piss---sex is not on my mind. So--this "cimiinal" has a few probation violation charges (he probably smoked a duby to begin with)---and all this jail time made him a better person I guess. I bet most of the libs here (most seem to be gay) have done a little criminal sexual misconduct them selfs. Come on freekies---don't lie---who did you try to molest---besides the American tax payer.

Have you ever seen Congresses rap sheet? It is much worse than many rap sheets of local jails--they have victims. Notice this kids rap sheet does not from how it is defined there.

You damn liberials just supported my point. You jerks hold non violent kids down and could care less how they turn out.---Romney gave him a job to help make him productive.
Wha? He worked at the state level, it is unlikely that Romney ever knew the kid's name.

Back