Can you say CROWD SIZE?

False bravado is soooooooooooooooo satisfyingly fun to sit back and watch. The reeking of insecurity is off the charts in the many multiple threads Jarod starts. You know what all these threads are? These threads are the guy that stuffs a rolled up sock in his pants before going clubbing! :laugh: Jarods "little dick" insecurity has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyy over the edge!

The majority of Americans are looking for someone to save them from trump. Harris is that someone.
Not once they let her speak without the SCRIPT....
And Tim will put the punctuation mark on that Big No...if they love their children, families, and country how could they vote for that ticket? How could you?

False bravado is soooooooooooooooo satisfyingly fun to sit back and watch. The reeking of insecurity is off the charts in the many multiple threads Jarod starts. You know what all these threads are? These threads are the guy that stuffs a rolled up sock in his pants before going clubbing! :laugh: Jarods "little dick" insecurity has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyy over the edge!

He's pretty entertaining, isn't he?
Out of bound creative threads...:)

if they love their children, families, and country how could they vote for that ticket? How could you?
As trump screams out that he will get revenge on those Americans who do not support him, I am more and more sure that I will not be supporting him. I love my family too much to want to see revenge gotten on them.

As trump screams out that he will get revenge on those Americans who do not support him, I am more and more sure that I will not be supporting him. I love my family too much to want to see revenge gotten on them.
I think you're hearing things... And the revenge comment is just silly...If you truly love your family It would be impossible to vote for two people who care nothing about them... It's bad enough that the entire country and world is in jeopardy if their policies are allowed to continue or be put into place... But innocent children deserve better... And we need
to be their voice if we want them to have a prosperous successful future... Keep in mind, it's more important to them to have a school staff full of DEI hires looking "like them" than it is to to have a staff of wonderful caring competent teachers who will actually teach and prrpare them...... and I can't even bear to think of them in charge of the military...obviously... In fact
...I can't think of a single reason to vote for them...

Crowd size at political rallies are meaningless, the crowd is all supporters, voters already in the bag, they are pep rallies, nothing more

Kinda like those that boast infotainment channels’ ratings, the only people watching these programs are the same viewers, the choir, and those stuck in airports, anyone with a life ain’t going to wast time tuning in a infotainment taking head

Cancel the election right? You have nothing else to discuss? Tell me why I should vote for the Kamal and tampon tim.
“Cancel?”

Surprising a MAGA cultist even recognizes we are having an election given they are never going to accept any results other than Trump won

Back