Can you say VP Josh Shapiro ?

In b4 this blows up in Democrat faces. Just like something Wile E. Coyote purchased mail-order online from ACME.

I don’t think so, but it really doesn’t seem like she hates Jewish people.
It really doesn't seem like she likes people in general... Look what she did to her boss.... How did her meeting go with Netanyahu? America would but would be crazy to vote for her.... Especially now...

It really doesn't seem like she likes people in general... Look what she did to her boss.... How did her meeting go with Netanyahu? America would but would be crazy to vote for her.... Especially now...
What did she do to her boss? She supported him until he retired...

I enjoy how much fun she is having.

Except that she didn't... Enjoy it while you can... An actual interview is not far away...;)
You make a lot of claims you have no evidence for...

I guess certain "teachers" get use to being able to do that when the kids are bullied.

Ok, so nobody. I understand, you lie when you are upset.
you are a fucking idiot.

sorry you are unaware of what is happening around you - the reason is you live in a retarded echo chamber. you are ignorant - and that explains your ideological views on the world

but here you go derp stick. let me spoon feed more of what is happening to you hypocrites since you can't find info for yourself

None of this matters. No VP can fix her issues. She is on the record saying way too much to backpedal now for all but the most ignorant Trump haters.

Back