Canadian Airline Employees File Class Action Lawsuit Over COVID Vaccine Mandates |CHD

Scott

Verified User
An article with the same title as this thread was published today on Children's Health Defense, I thought others might like to take a look at perhaps make a constructive comment or 2...

May 22, 2023

The three initial plaintiffs in the lawsuit — a pilot, a flight attendant and an airport station attendant — were suspended or fired from their jobs after they refused to comply with the Canadian government’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates for airline workers and passengers in October 2021.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

Free to Fly Canada, an organization advocating against vaccine mandates for airline pilots and aviation professionals, last week filed a class action lawsuit in federal court against the Canadian government and Canada’s minister of transportation.

The three initial plaintiffs in the lawsuit — a pilot, a flight attendant and an airport station attendant — were suspended or fired from their jobs after they refused to comply with the Canadian government’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates for airline workers and passengers in October 2021.

The lawsuit makes several allegations, including breaches of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, breaches of privacy rights, aggravated and punitive damages, and breaches of contract.

According to Free to Fly Canada, the class action is open to unvaccinated aviation industry employees who were adversely affected by the mandates.

In a press release, Free to Fly said the Canadian government “induced employers to violate contractual agreements for thousands of Canadian employees, violated rights guaranteed by the Charter, and interfered with free and fair collective bargaining.”

Full article:
Canadian Airline Employees File Class Action Lawsuit Over COVID Vaccine Mandates | Children's Health Defense

Well nobody knew what was good or bad, it was new territory so everybody was trying out different things

Bull SHit.....they knew that they were doing the wrong thing for people who cared about the people.

"They are not even recommending Vit D....this is not about health"
Bret Weinstein

Well, I think there are still some here who think that the mandates were a good thing.

Well nobody knew what was good or bad, it was new territory so everybody was trying out different things

Thought I'd make a few points to this:

1- Only a few people had the power to create the mandates, this definitely wasn't an "everybody" type of thing.

2- There were some people who pointed out the flaws of the mandates early on. Children's Health Defense, founded by Robert Kennedy Jr., was certainly one such news site.

Bull SHit.....they knew that they were doing the wrong thing for people who cared about the people.

"They are not even recommending Vit D....this is not about health"
Bret Weinstein

I made some comments in reference to Tinkerpeach's post in my last post, but I think you're overplaying your hand here a bit. For starters, saying "they" suggests you know who they are. I went as far as saying that only a few people were in a position to create the mandates, but I stopped there, because I fully admit I'm not sure who these people are. The closest I can think of is those who created Event 201. An article posted on infowars.com back in April gets into how Robert Kennedy Jr. gets into this a bit. Quoting from it:

April 12, 2023

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. explained how top health and government organizations conduct pandemic simulations as a pretext to deprive people of their rights during actual health emergencies.

In a speech at Hillsdale College over the weekend, Kennedy explained how Event 201 was a tabletop exercise helmed by Bill Gates and the World Health Organization just months before the COVID pandemic broke out.

“[Event 201] was not a one-off. I found about 20 of these that they had been doing since 2001 and they’re all scripted by the CIA…each one of them is drilling the imposition of totalitarian controls,” Kennedy said.

The purpose of these simulations was not to adequately prepare for disastrous events, but to consolidate power, he noted.

“If you look at what they do in these simulations, they’re using all of these techniques they developed to…impose centralized foreign control on indigenous populations,” he said.

He also laid out the connections between former NIAID chief Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, gain of function research, the COVID shots, mind control, and much more.

Full article:
Must Watch: RFK Jr. Exposes Globalist Plan To Use Health Crises To Impose New World Order Tyranny | infowars.com

I made some comments in reference to Tinkerpeach's post in my last post, but I think you're overplaying your hand here a bit. For starters, saying "they" suggests you know who they are. I went as far as saying that only a few people were in a position to create the mandates, but I stopped there, because I fully admit I'm not sure who these people are. The closest I can think of is those who created Event 201. An article posted on infowars.com back in April gets into how Robert Kennedy Jr. gets into this a bit. Quoting from it:

April 12, 2023

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. explained how top health and government organizations conduct pandemic simulations as a pretext to deprive people of their rights during actual health emergencies.

In a speech at Hillsdale College over the weekend, Kennedy explained how Event 201 was a tabletop exercise helmed by Bill Gates and the World Health Organization just months before the COVID pandemic broke out.

“[Event 201] was not a one-off. I found about 20 of these that they had been doing since 2001 and they’re all scripted by the CIA…each one of them is drilling the imposition of totalitarian controls,” Kennedy said.

The purpose of these simulations was not to adequately prepare for disastrous events, but to consolidate power, he noted.

“If you look at what they do in these simulations, they’re using all of these techniques they developed to…impose centralized foreign control on indigenous populations,” he said.

He also laid out the connections between former NIAID chief Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, gain of function research, the COVID shots, mind control, and much more.

Full article:
Must Watch: RFK Jr. Exposes Globalist Plan To Use Health Crises To Impose New World Order Tyranny | infowars.com

One day you might thank me for helping you to understand how bad it is.

One day you might thank me for helping you to understand how bad it is.

I suspect we're on the same page as to how bad things are. I think that part of the problem is that we still just have a murky idea as to who's behind things and who knows what.

I suspect we're on the same page as to how bad things are. I think that part of the problem is that we still just have a murky idea as to who's behind things and who knows what.

People have been kept stupid, there is a psyops war being waged against us, and people just cant imagine the degree to which we have been betrayed...these fuckers are the perfect victims.

I have no time for victims...if you allow yourself to be victimized then fuck you....me being no dummy I invest my time into those who refuse to be victims.

People have been kept stupid, there is a psyops war being waged against us, and people just cant imagine the degree to which we have been betrayed...these fuckers are the perfect victims.

I don't see things that way. Have you heard of the saying, "there but for the grace go I"? I believe that rather strongly, only I'd take out the "but for the grace of god" part. I think everyone basically has a part to play in this life. Some will know things, others won't. It's up to those who know things to try to reach those who don't.

I don't see things that way. Have you heard of the saying, "there but for the grace go I"? I believe that rather strongly, only I'd take out the "but for the grace of god" part. I think everyone basically has a part to play in this life. Some will know things, others won't. It's up to those who know things to try to reach those who don't.

When you figure it out please dont forget me.

When you figure it out please dont forget me.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean when you ask "when you figure it out", but it reminds me of a line from Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy:

42 (h2g2, meaning of life, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) | techtarget.com

Quoting from it:

in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 is Deep Thought's answer to "the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything."

It certainly made me laugh :-). As to deep meanings, I think the closest I'll ever get is things like synchronicity. I've read 2 books with that title, the first to completion, the second partway before it got too esoteric for me.

The first:
Synchronicity: Science, Myth, and the Trickster | goodreads.com

The second:
Synchronicity: The Bridge Between Matter and Mind | goodreads.com

I'm not sure what exactly you mean when you ask "when you figure it out", but it reminds me of a line from Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy:

42 (h2g2, meaning of life, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) | techtarget.com

Quoting from it:

in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 is Deep Thought's answer to "the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything."

It certainly made me laugh :-). As to deep meanings, I think the closest I'll ever get is things like synchronicity. I've read 2 books with that title, the first to completion, the second partway before it got too esoteric for me.

The first:
Synchronicity: Science, Myth, and the Trickster | goodreads.com

The second:
Synchronicity: The Bridge Between Matter and Mind | goodreads.com

When you understand that "People have been kept stupid, there is a psyops war being waged against us, and people just cant imagine the degree to which we have been betrayed...these fuckers are the perfect victims." is a true statement then I might continue our conversation.

If unicorns shit corn flakes then that would be something, but sadly this is not how the universe works.

When you understand that "People have been kept stupid, there is a psyops war being waged against us, and people just cant imagine the degree to which we have been betrayed...these fuckers are the perfect victims." is a true statement then I might continue our conversation.

I think my biggest problem with that statement is your contempt for people who don't know some of the things you know. I think of a line created by Stan Lee, who used it in his Spider Man comics:

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Perhaps more importantly is the old adage of walking in another man's shoes. There's a video that I think really gets into this...

I think my biggest problem with that statement is your contempt for people who don't know some of the things you know. I think of a line created by Stan Lee, who used it in his Spider Man comics:

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Perhaps more importantly is the old adage of walking in another man's shoes. There's a video that I think really gets into this...

True/Not True is what matters, I suggest that you leave your fantasies about how I feel in your head.

Back