Cancer victim invents cancer killing machine

No, the idea seems brilliant. Ever put a fork in a microwave with a bowl of something and see the sparks go crazy? Same principle it sounds like, but with much lower frequency radio waves (this guy used his HAM) and all you have to do is inject the metal. Really brilliant and so easy its amazing nobody's done it before.

They can get at inoperrable tumors with needles and kill them with this thing.

Man I hope it makes it way through the maze to be able to save lives.

Using his wife's kitchen pots and pans Mr Kanzius, 63, built a machine to direct radio waves at tumours, heating and killing them without damaging the surrounding tissue - something that opens up the possibility of cancer treatment with few or no side effects.

Anyone ever heard of radiation treatment? Apparently not.

Using his wife's kitchen pots and pans Mr Kanzius, 63, built a machine to direct radio waves at tumours, heating and killing them without damaging the surrounding tissue - something that opens up the possibility of cancer treatment with few or no side effects.

Radiation treatment is called Kemo, dumbass.

Radiation treatment is called Kemo, dumbass.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_therapy[/ame]

Radiotherapy is used for the treatment of malignant tumors (cancer), and may be used as the primary therapy. It is also common to combine radiotherapy with surgery, chemotherapy, hormone therapy or some mixture of the three.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemotherapy[/ame]

Chemotherapy, in its most general sense, refers to treatment of disease by chemicals that kill cells, specifically those of micro-organisms or cancer. In popular usage, it usually refers to antineoplastic drugs used to treat cancer or the combination of these drugs into a standardized treatment regimen.

You're going on my blocklist+Dano was right you're a pedophile.

Ruh roh. I'm blocked.

Sucks to get owned when you demonstrate that you have no idea what the difference is between this guy's idea and radiation treatment.

Oh yeah I have heard of radiation treatments. I recall when radiation treatments were the thing for ACNE and for non surgical treatment for enlarged adenoids. Remember the xray machines in shoe stores ?

Oh yeah I have heard of radiation treatments. I recall when radiation treatments were the thing for ACNE and for non surgical treatment for enlarged adenoids. Remember the xray machines in shoe stores ?

This is basically just sticking metal into a person and heating it up. Not sophistocated at all, but probably not a "cure" for many cancers in any case.

Cure is a relative term, if it kills the cancer ridden cells it could be considered a cure I guess.

Death is a cure for cancer, but a bit extreme.

It is targeting the tumer cell by cell leaving the undamaged human tissue intact.

Wow water why so negative today you are harshing my buzz dude.

This is basically just sticking metal into a person and heating it up. Not sophistocated at all, but probably not a "cure" for many cancers in any case.

Not sophisticated? Water must have also missed the part about nano technology going into the refining of the method.

It is targeting the tumer cell by cell leaving the undamaged human tissue intact.

Wow water why so negative today you are harshing my buzz dude.

I'm tired of being nice to people who respond by taking advantage and insulting me. It gets tiring after a while, and the only way to respond to such cancerous people is to block them.

Back