Can't afford health insurance? Here's your fine. Better luck next year.

Conservatives are trying to destroy my society. They are trying to give away the wealth of future generations to insurance companies, all in the name of the freedom of slavery.

They are traitors, and need to be treated like that.

it's obvious you're too stupid to understand this, but you're going to be fined if you can't afford insurance.

Hope you get aids from your dad's boyfriend

it's obvious you're too stupid to understand this, but you're going to be fined if you can't afford insurance.

If you can't afford insurance, you are subsidized. This subsidy is provided to people who make up to 3x the federal poverty level.

If you can afford insurance but refuse it, you are fined. A prole like you is going to come out like a bandit off of this deal.

Obama-Care goes down in huge flames!!!!
They will claim a moral victory by pushing the ball further down the field than Hillary-Care got.

LOL. I had to move this out of APP. It took like one post before it turned into something that doesn't belong there...

hold the fuck on retard. you liberals gave power to the insurance companies hand over fist by making some types of insurance mandatory.

I thought it was state legislation and varied from state to state? is it really a federal program sponsored by a liberal?

I am sorry, but I have to call you on this one!

I thought it was state legislation and varied from state to state? is it really a federal program sponsored by a liberal?

I am sorry, but I have to call you on this one!
What are you talking about, this bill that everybody is touting does exactly that. If you don't have insurance you are fined. I fully comprehend. It's like car insurance, except you don't get to pick whether or not you use the meat vehicle you were born into.

What are you talking about, this bill that everybody is touting does exactly that. If you don't have insurance you are fined. I fully comprehend. It's like car insurance, except you don't get to pick whether or not you use the meat vehicle you were born into.

See Smarters comment...then mine

Car insurance is mandatory, the only insurance that I know of, so far. I was calling him on his claim that it was done by a liberal and it is federal, and it has caused rates to increase.

I found that is varies from state to state and is not a federal program.

If you know different, please educate me.

And I would also like to know who sponsored the bill!

See Smarters comment...then mine

Car insurance is mandatory, the only insurance that I know of, so far. I was calling him on his claim that it was done by a liberal and it is federal, and it has caused rates to increase.

I found that is varies from state to state and is not a federal program.

If you know different, please educate me.

And I would also like to know who sponsored the bill!
Not mandatory like this one. You have an option not to own a car, you don't get to pick the meat vehicle. This particular bill, the one we seem to discuss incessantly, requires coverage or you get a fine. Several times on this site we've heard how it's "only fair" that they get fined because they may have some catastrophic illness that we'd have to pay for.

Not mandatory like this one. You have an option not to own a car, you don't get to pick the meat vehicle. This particular bill, the one we seem to discuss incessantly, requires coverage or you get a fine.

I don't agree with it at all, but that is not the point I was trying to make to Smarter.

I don't believe you should force people, like seat belt laws, ridiculous!

Back