Can't believe the Patriots signed Antonio Brown

Some guys were just joking about the prospects of the Patriots signing him. Personally, I think he will create problems, there, too.

Some guys were just joking about the prospects of the Patriots signing him. Personally, I think he will create problems, there, too.

When Brown left we all said "good riddance." Same with Bell. I hope they both fail miserably no matter where they go. Brown and the Cheatriots, a match made in heaven.

our odds of making the superbowl have doubled. booya.

There also aren't many viable QBs to contend with Brady in the AFC. Jax lost Foles today. That basically leaves Mahomes, Rivers, and Rapelissberger (who is getting owned tonight). The Ravens looked like a juggernaut against the pathetic Dolphins, but, I say Lamar Jackson is still unproven. Mayfield and the Browns were supposed to be good...

There also aren't many viable QBs to contend with Brady in the AFC. Jax lost Foles today. That basically leaves Mahomes, Rivers, and Rapelissberger (who is getting owned tonight). The Ravens looked like a juggernaut against the pathetic Dolphins, but, I say Lamar Jackson is still unproven. Mayfield and the Browns were supposed to be good...

wait how long is foles out for? i thought it was just for the game

After trouncing the Steelers tonight, 33-3, the Patriots don't appear to even NEED Brown on their team. Wow, what a thrashing they gave to the hapless Steelers!

It's always good to see the Steelers get wrecked. Would have liked to see the back-up come in for Brady during the 4th so that NE would have had an excuse to throw the ball more, and run up the score.

Back