Change… Obama Now More Loathed Than Bush at End of His Second Term

meme

Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 6:59 PM
Jim Hoft
A Good Solid B+

Barack Obama’s approval index number dropped to a new low today.
Rasmussen reported:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 25% of the nation’s voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-six percent (46%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21 That’s the lowest Approval Index rating yet recorded for this President (see trends).

At the end of his second term President George W. Bush had a 43% disapproval rating.

In less than one year Barack Obama managed to pi$$ off more people than George W. Bush.
Nice work, Barack.

We know. It must be Bush’s fault.:)
Hat Tip Doug Edelman

from.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

Can you do me a favor? Before the day is out, post a few more threads that say essentially the same thing, and offer no real original thought....

Can you do me a favor? Before the day is out, post a few more threads that say essentially the same thing, and offer no real original thought....

what? the reminder of your commie Messiah and his comrades in arms FALLING off a cliff getting to ya.:cof1:

I know you would rather see a dozen of how Bush, Reagan or teabaggers DESTROYED the country threads, but gotta go with the news of TODAY.....

Last edited:
what? the reminder of your commie Messiah and his comrades in arms FALLING off a cliff getting to ya.:cof1:

I know you would rather see a dozen of how Bush, Reagan or teabaggers DESTROYED the country threads, but gotta go with the news of TODAY.....

Wow you need to take a political science class. You obviously are clueless as to what a Commie is. Maybe you should be going and learning what ideologies mean before you call someone else a failure. I'm always amazed at the stupidity here. :palm: (I've been using this emoticon a lot lately here sadly)

Wow you need to take a political science class. You obviously are clueless as to what a Commie is. Maybe you should be going and learning what ideologies mean before you call someone else a failure. I'm always amazed at the stupidity here. :palm: (I've been using this emoticon a lot lately here sadly)

Is forgets Is dons nos whets a commies is..
:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:
thLaffingChimp.gif

Why would she listen to the opinion of a commie like you? ;)

Funny. Obama was easily elected to two consecutive terms, saved America from a second Great Republican Depression, left office with a 60 percent approval rating, and is now routinely ranked by historians within the top 14 presidents.

Jim Hoft
A Good Solid B+

Rasmussen reported:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 25% of the nation’s voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-six percent (46%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21 That’s the lowest Approval Index rating yet recorded for this President (see trends).

At the end of his second term President George W. Bush had a 43% disapproval rating.

In less than one year Barack Obama managed to pi$$ off more people than George W. Bush.
Nice work, Barack.

Hat Tip Doug Edelman

from.

Gateway =Fake News

NEXT

Jim Hoft
A Good Solid B+

Rasmussen reported:

Nice work, Barack.

Hat Tip Doug Edelman

from.

Well, if one wants to reduce presidential politics to a popularity contest consider this: Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 or the last 8 presidential elections. So, there is that.

All polling is biased.
Rasmussen is acknowledged to be biased to the right.

This stuff may mean something to somebody, although I can't imagine why.

Obama is essentially responsible for the whole woke movement

Tolerance goes back to before Obama was even born.

Obama is the only President in the last 60 years to get 51+% of the popular vote twice. The last one was Eisenhower.

To put that into perspective, Obama is the only President in Obama's lifetime to get 51+% of the popular vote twice.

Tolerance goes no back to before Obama was even born.

Obama is the only President in the last 60 years to get 51+% of the popular vote twice. The last one was Eisenhower.

To put that into perspective, Obama is the only President in Obama's lifetime to get 51+% of the popular vote twice.

According to Time magazine Obama was ranked the worst president since ww2

According to Time magazine Obama was ranked the worst president since ww2

OMFG you are absolutely full of shit. That is a lie, made up of whole cloth.

https://time.com/5165686/donald-trump-last-place-presidential-greatness/

Barack Obama - 8th
Donald Trump - 44th.

Why do you lie about things that take two seconds to disprove? Are you a compulsive liar? Are you just flat out fucking stupid? Maybe both. Liars lack integrity. You are a disgrace of a human being.

The consensus is that Donald Trump is, at best, in the worst five Presidents of all time. I have no idea how anyone can rank him anything other than worst.

Back