Charitable Donations From The Right Wing

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I worked all day today with no pay to raise money for my cause. All day.

I decided to have a political test, to keep me motivated. If you know anything about Politics you know that the Right Wing says they want to help the needy, but don't have the money to since they are taxed too hard. The Left Wing doesn't say much about it, yet I don't have any Left Wing media where I am from, except for national media.

I broke down the stores that are Left and the stores that are Right. This might be criticized, but it's pretty clear when you aren't a political newbie. I stopped by the stores advertised on the Right Wing media channel as sponsors and I also stopped by what I would assume to be Left Wing places of business.

The Result?

The Right Wing places I stopped gave me a look like, "I hate these people asking for free things they don't work for" which was funny to me because I was working for free to provide money for something everyone in the world has used so it doesn't have to be through taxation. Because if I didn't do what I do, it would be through taxation. I've never seen eyes roll harder than they did in the Gun Shops I stopped at.

The Left Wing places I stopped all complimented me on my work (which threw me off at first since I'm from a Right Wing small town). Every single one of them donated. And more, they tried to donate more than I could handle. One health food place told me they would donate all the beverages even after donating multiple meals. I was upset and had to tell them that I don't have enough volunteer help in my small Country Community to simply pick it up that day. Basically, I can't count on one other person to help.

The verdict?; Left Wingers are WAY more charitable.......it's not even close........but I will look forward to the people who try to argue that without discussing Church donations as a charity..

church-fishtank[1].jpg

I decided to have a political test, to keep me motivated. If you know anything about Politics you know that the Right Wing says they want to help the needy, but don't have the money to since they are taxed too hard. The Left Wing doesn't say much about it, yet I don't have any Left Wing media where I am from, except for national media.

I broke down the stores that are Left and the stores that are Right. This might be criticized, but it's pretty clear when you aren't a political newbie. I stopped by the stores advertised on the Right Wing media channel as sponsors and I also stopped by what I would assume to be Left Wing places of business.

The Result?

The Right Wing places I stopped gave me a look like, "I hate these people asking for free things they don't work for" which was funny to me because I was working for free to provide money for something everyone in the world has used so it doesn't have to be through taxation. Because if I didn't do what I do, it would be through taxation. I've never seen eyes roll harder than they did in the Gun Shops I stopped at.

The Left Wing places I stopped all complimented me on my work (which threw me off at first since I'm from a Right Wing small town). Every single one of them donated. And more, they tried to donate more than I could handle. One health food place told me they would donate all the beverages even after donating multiple meals. I was upset and had to tell them that I don't have enough volunteer help in my small Country Community to simply pick it up that day. Basically, I can't count on one other person to help.

The verdict?; Left Wingers are WAY more charitable.......it's not even close........but I will look forward to the people who try to argue that without discussing Church donations as a charity..

View attachment 2120

Getting Hillary Clinton elected President isn’t a charitable cause!!! It’s a fucking insult to patriotism.

The Result?

View attachment 2120

You seem very self satisfied

Back