Chart of the Day: McCain's and Obama Tax Plans

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
Just a question of priorities:

Blog_TPC_Obama_McCain_Tax_Plans.gif

Basically, Obama's plan is pretty good for 80% of us, not so hot for the next 19% of us, fairly shitty for the next .9% of us and quite shitty for the next .1% of us.

Meanwhile, McCain's plan isn't so hot for 60% of us, alright for the next 19% of us, fantastic for the next .9% of us and ri-goddamn-diculous for the top .1% of us.

Priorities or you could ask yourself what stimulates investment where does that capital come from and how do we incentivize that capital to be used here.

it's always worse than they let on.
Thats 3,000 for income tax and he want's to hit me with about 3,000 for SS

Just a question of priorities:

Blog_TPC_Obama_McCain_Tax_Plans.gif

Basically, Obama's plan is pretty good for 80% of us, not so hot for the next 19% of us, fairly shitty for the next .9% of us and quite shitty for the next .1% of us.

Meanwhile, McCain's plan isn't so hot for 60% of us, alright for the next 19% of us, fantastic for the next .9% of us and ri-goddamn-diculous for the top .1% of us.

The chart is a little vague. What are the dollar amounts in the quintiles? When you look at the percent of the lowest quintile, that is going to amount to about $16/week which will not even been seen because it will probably be taken out in the federal withholding taxes that the employer is required to pay.

The chart is a little vague. What are the dollar amounts in the quintiles? When you look at the percent of the lowest quintile, that is going to amount to about $16/week which will not even been seen because it will probably be taken out in the federal withholding taxes that the employer is required to pay.

See?

When the right wing mind heres about the poor, he immediately feels sympathy for their poor, repressed employers/owners.

Economic policies, where? Do we have an economic policy? Could you briefly outline it for me. This administration confuses me so! McCain doesn't understand economics, doesn't that scare you?

Economic policies, where? Do we have an economic policy? Could you briefly outline it for me. This administration confuses me so! McCain doesn't understand economics, doesn't that scare you?

Fortunately, I am working for Alaska Permante Fund (APFC) and we make Froggie lots of money each year. So therefore she is a big fan of the free market.

Fortunately, I am working for Alaska Permante Fund (APFC) and we make Froggie lots of money each year. So therefore she is a big fan of the free market.

Fair market, cawacko, fair market...the bubble came, I was wrong on the date.
Are you able to pick up any properties for yourself?

Fair market, cawacko, fair market...the bubble came, I was wrong on the date.
Are you able to pick up any properties for yourself?

No ma'am. But outside of work I am able to touch myself. Hopefully no one else will read this and i hope you don't hate me for saying so.

Back