Chart of the Day: Texas Democratic Primary Trend

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
08TXPresDems600.png

Pretty much tells the story.

Hillary's only strength, since the beginning, has been name recognition. The more people see & hear Obama, the more support he gains.

I don't really get her whole "experienced vs. novice" tactic, either; she really only has a few more years in the Senate....

Hillary's only strength, since the beginning, has been name recognition. The more people see & hear Obama, the more support he gains.

I don't really get her whole "experienced vs. novice" tactic, either; she really only has a few more years in the Senate....

On the experience point, I seem to remember a time when spending more time in Washington D.C. was a viewed as a liability not an asset. Somehow that has been turned on its head.

LMAO...............

This is getting so funny...just wait until the next debate...when she questions Usama Obama on his ties to Sharia law and alQaeda..ie :his 1st cousin...if she passes on this one she can pack her bags and let John crush the little Satan!;) Never mind even if she does John will still win the General...and it won't be by 'Swiftboat'...just a frontal attack!

Last edited:
This is getting so funny...just wait untilthe next debate...when she questions Usama Obama on his ties to Sharia law and alQaeda..ie his 1st cousin...if she passes on this one she can packher bags and let John crush the little Satan!;)

Wow, does that sound scary.

You think everyone you don't like, or who we mistakenly invaded, is connected to Al Qaeda, don't you?

This is getting so funny...just wait until the next debate...when she questions Usama Obama on his ties to Sharia law and alQaeda..ie :his 1st cousin...if she passes on this one she can pack her bags and let John crush the little Satan!;) Never mind even if she does John will still win the General...and it won't be by 'Swiftboat'...just a frontal attack!

Back