Cheap domain names and cheap webhosting

• Thread starter Thread starter haloz
  • Start date Start date
H

haloz

hey just wondering who do you guys use for your domain names and webhosting i was looking at namecheap
for my domain and hostgator for hosting, there is also go daddy but i heard they can be a pain your feedback
is appreciated thanks.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

hey just wondering who do you guys use for your domain names and webhosting i was looking at namecheap
for my domain and hostgator for hosting, there is also go daddy but i heard they can be a pain your feedback
is appreciated thanks.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
Domain names are cheap and you can get them anywhere, find the best price and buy it from there there really is no difference in "quality". Webhosting is best if you can find a good provider, best for what you pay is what you want. I can PM you with who we use if you'd like. But free advertising isn't really my favorite thing.

Domain names are cheap and you can get them anywhere, find the best price and buy it from there there really is no difference in "quality". Webhosting is best if you can find a good provider, best for what you pay is what you want. I can PM you with who we use if you'd like. But free advertising isn't really my favorite thing.

Haloz/Halos (most likely a bot) has posted the same thing on multiple sites. It's a plug for Namecheap and HostGator.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=83f87efc6f926f13

Back